An addition to our collection of cabana boys
mhall6252 posted:

Jon Bon Jovi - can you believe he's 50? Ooolala!!!
Michelle
Read my blog at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

GGrandmaJan responded:
Michelle, OMG---Where did you find that picture???? Awesome. Hey, I will take 50 of him. WOW.

How are you doing? I hope and pray you are sailing thru these treatments.

Sending loads of good thoughts to you and your family.
Fondly
Jan.
He who laughs at himself--never runs out of things to laugh at!! quoted by Me.

brcansur responded:
Michelle,
WOOOO!!! Ok what web page am I on I am beginning to wonder but OMG!!! I like what I am seeing and what a way to wake up it opened my eyes very wide this am. : )
Ok I think You are doing just fine if you can find picture like that and post them on here lol.lol. Can I say darn !!! Girl you know what you are doing and then some lol.lol. Is you Hubby any where around because if he is you better be careful he may see what you are looking at lol. Or maybe that is why you are looking and the fun is after ummm !!! Ok anyway thank you for the wake up call nice... Now I want him on Pinkie Wed for my 9:40 appt ok ! Boy will he make it all worth going and not remember a thing about it lol.
Have a great day angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

brcansur replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
Jan,
You are funny 50 of him what would you do with 50 of him lol ??? Never mind don't want to know lol. But you are right OMG !!! Glad to see you on the board and responding like this makes me feel better and know that you are doing ok. But now if you are going after Bon Jovi what happens to DR Dreamy lol.lol. Just push him to the side I see how you are another comes along and out with the old and in with the new nice hot body I agree lol.lol.
Take care of yourself and have fun looking at this picture make a copy if you already haven't. Angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

GGrandmaJan replied to brcansur's response:
Way to go Roberta. I will keep all 50 Plus Dr. Dreamy.
Thanks so much I needed the laugh this AM.
Jan
He who laughs at himself--never runs out of things to laugh at!! quoted by Me.

mhall6252 replied to brcansur's response:
One of my Facebook friends posted it yesterday and I had to borrow it - he's just gorgeous! Apparently this shot was taken for a Versace ad. Just yummy!!!
Michelle

Shell1007 replied to mhall6252's response:
Yeah, ditto that !
Yummy & gorgeous
Shell

jenna291 replied to Shell1007's response:
Wow, he is HHHHOOOOTTTT!
thanks for sharing!!!! lol -

Jenna

judyfams replied to jenna291's response:
Since one of him is too young for me - I'll have to take two!!!!!
Judy

cindy12345678 responded:
He is deffinitley on the bus "pinkie" tomorrow! He's way hot!
Cindy

mhall6252 replied to judyfams's response:
I like the way you think, Judy!!!
Michelle

brcansur replied to mhall6252's response:
OMG if that is what 50 looks like then what is 60??? WOW !!!!
Ok ladies are we all going to have fun on PINKIE ! tomorrow I have to go for a Ct scan at 9 am and hate them and have the biggest fear of them so I really need him to be there for the ride and in the machine Help me out ladies !!! I think if he is there I will not even think of being in that thing at all what do you think ?! lol.lol. I just don't like anything inclosed or that goes near my body , face or head like the MRI or ct machines.
Oh Judy you are so very naughty but I do like the way you think is that how it gets the older we get we need more of everything lol.lol.
Have a great day ladies angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

mhall6252 replied to brcansur's response:
Roberta - you gotta share I'm on to chemo at 10:45 so you should be all set by then.
Michelle

brcansur replied to mhall6252's response:
Michelle,
I will share I should be done in time for your appt lol. But did I say it is very cold here in the single digits so I will need that blanket that is around him and his body heat to keep warm
I will give it all back as soon as I can get warm and they put me in that machine ladies calm down because I can't take nothing in with me just the thought lol.lol. Oh what a thought lol.lol.
See what you have started on here naughty girl now I see what Michelle is really like and I think I loke her I know I like her.
I will be with you at your appt also lets have some fun ok !
Have a great day angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

jenna291 replied to brcansur's response:
Oh my Roberta, I do believe we all want you to keep his blanket!!! Just looking at him will keep the rest of us warm -lol!

Good luck with your scan and to you Michelle with the chemo.

May all these warm thoughts, or should I say hot thoughts make your appointments go by quickly!!!!

~ Jenna