Skip to content
Went to the Surgeon today
cindy12345678 posted:
Hi Ladies,
I went to the doc today. The test didn't show what it was. He says
the lymph node is near it, but its a normal size. He says not to
worry.He thinks its the stitching for the implant. ( like scar tissue)
But he's not letting it go. He says if it grows any at all . It's comming
out. He wants to see me the dame day of my next scan which is in Feb.I am sure they will scan me alot now. Oh , great. A million
more doc appts. Just what I wanted. But I am still feeling good
Trying to loose the christmas lbs. Back to my healthy eating.
So over all good news.
Thanks for being there Ladies, I treasure all of your advice!
Cindy

mhall6252 responded:
Glad to hear it's probably nothing serious, Cindy. Maybe not more scans but vigilance is not a bad thing. At least he didn't completely dismiss it as "nothing" so it sounds like you've got a good doc!

Hugs,
Michelle
Michelle
Read my blog at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you!

jenna291 replied to mhall6252's response:
Hi Cindy, very glad to hear its most likely not serious. I am glad you have a doc who will keep on top of things - that is truly a good thing. Always better to be cautious.

Its tough keeping away for all the chocolate we still have lingering around from Christmas, but doing pretty good so far!

Got out for a good walk yesterday as it hit the low 40's in Boston, which is awesome for January. Weekend is looking super cold so have to move whenever possible!!!

have a great day all ~
Jenna

cindy12345678 replied to jenna291's response:
Hi Michelle and Jenna,
Yes I'm glad they are going to watch. It's hard to try
and work and make a million appts. But , I guess I am
doing it.I am also glad that I know if I have a problem
that I trust my surgeon and my onc. I have 2yrs and I
hope to keep going! I still get worried when I have a
scan. I think " are they going to find anything?"
Oh, and those christmas lbs. Tough, they just don't want to
go away. I never had to worry about weight before.
Menopause and steroids. I'm glad you went for a walk.
You have to take everychance you get this time of year.
I guess we just have to keep moving!
Have a great weekend!
Cindy

jenna291 replied to cindy12345678's response:
Hi Cindy, I know how hard it is to have a ton of appointments and work. Whenever possible I make mine on Fridays because I have a 4 day work week. I feel better going because having different tests and different docs checking me out makes me feel safer mentally.
Chemo put me into menopause and I had regular periods before it, so it really is tough getting the monthly cravings but no release of the darn bloat. It is hard to motivate to get outside when its cold, but I do feel a lot better when I do, because I do get a little bone pain and cramping from the arimidex. Oh, the fun goes on and on............

have a great weekend!
Jenna

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center