Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Test results for Roberta
brcansur posted:
Hello all I am home and feel pretty good I got good news the lump I felt under my arm is scar tissue due to all my surgeries on my breast and implants. The rib pain we are figureing is from over doing it a little over the holidays and my fibro acting up due to cold weather. Now I do have to redo scan in 4 months due to the nodule in my lung has gotten bigger since last scan. But my onc didn't seams worried about this so I am fine with that and feel really good about it all. My cancer markers are good so that is also a good thing. They also said I have more cyst in my kidneys and some kidney stones that aren't going to be much fun when they pass but all in all it is good news NO CANCER !! So lets party and be happy this new Year is starting to look good now. Thank you all for being on pinkie and letting me have some fun before and after my appt see I told you I would share Bon Jovi you just had to wait your turn lol.lol. Oh and I didn't stay cold for long either !!! Have a great weekend all angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta
FirstPrevious12NextLast

kiwiallright responded:
HI Roberta,

You deserve to go out and party with the results that you received today/ Always good when no more cancer is found, Take care and I will think of you when I warm and toasty in Tampa next week.

Stay out of trouble, visit JoAnn's and find the best restaurant in town and have desert first.

Cheers
Mary

cindy12345678 responded:
Roberta,
I am so happy for you!!Celebrate and have a great time!!!
Thanks for sharing Jon BonJovi!!! LOLI almost had to rip
him out of your arms!! LOL
Cindy

jenna291 replied to cindy12345678's response:
Roberta, YAY and YIPPEE sums it up!!!! AND Jon BJ was there to keep you warm - now what's better than that??

Yuk on the kidney stones but no need to think of that now, it is time to celebrate BIG with anything and anyone you want.

woo hoo- have a great weekend my friend

hugs,
Jenna

brcansur replied to kiwiallright's response:
Mary,
Thank you so much and yes I will have a great weekend I love the desert first you are my kind of women great minds think a like lol.lol.
Now I can't promise that I will stay out of trouble but I will try lol.lol.
Have a load of fun and enjoy the warm weather for me also while away in sunny Florida.
Angel Hgs Roberta,
Roberta

brcansur replied to cindy12345678's response:
Cindy,
LOL rip him out of my arms didn't you learn as a child you have to share lol.lol !!! I was sharing you just had to wait your turn lol.lol.
See what Michelle has started on here but it sure is keeping us all happy and warm for the winter maybe even keep the flu away from us that would be nice.
Have a great weekend angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

brcansur replied to jenna291's response:
Jenna,
Thank you and don't jump a round to much you may fall onto Bon Jovi OHHH that is why your getting all excited you want to fall on him lol.lol.
You are right about the kidney stones but I am not going to worry about it till I have to they may not pass for a long time or at all because of the cyst in my kidneys. That would be great if they never do !!!
I am going to have a great weekend do some relaxing see a movie and go to dinner. The main thing is I am taking a deep calming breath and no more wondering that is the best feeling ever !!!
Have a great weekend angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

rachael67 responded:
Good news, Gal...Celebrate all weekend long!

Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

judyfams replied to rachael67's response:
How great to start the new year off with such good news!
Hooray for you!
Judy

brcansur replied to rachael67's response:
Rachael,
I did just that relaxed and watched movies at home sat Oh I did put some of the christmas stuff away but not to much work lol.
Then on Sun went to lunch and a movie then home to have dinner with a friend and cake for Kaidens first birthday was a great day. So I did have a very good weekend started good and ended great with the baby and his cake the best celebrations ever
Have a great day and week ahead angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

GGrandmaJan replied to brcansur's response:
Great news, Roberta. I am dancing the Happy dance only I have a handsome dude partner--- named Bon Jovi. Ha Ha on you.

Mercy he does keep a gal warm and toasty!!! Ummmmmm

Glad you were able to relax and enjoy your week-end.

Hugs and have a good wek.
Jan
He who laughs at himself--never runs out of things to laugh at!! quoted by Me.

brcansur replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
Jan,
Thank you, oh the week is looking up even though it is getting cold here again we had a few days of warmer weather and the snow melted butnow it is going to get cold cold cold. But I have a good idea for all that cold weather days umm Some good music, some good cooking, some good baking, some sewing and maybe some redoing a room what do ya think ?? How does all that sound for my days free with no baby sitting. I have the bug to get another room redone but not sure what one yet maybe my bedroom this time I think it is about time for a change and get my quilt done for my bed also to go with the new changes !!! I just have to decide on a new brighter color a fresh new look The quilt has choc brown gold different shades of sage green and cream in it. Have any idea for a paint color for the room that would set it off and make it pop.?? Ok any way that is what is rattling around in my head these past few day lol.lol. See I am feeling better when I start thinking about redoing something in the house lol.lol. At least it will keep me warm while I am doing it plus I have music on my IPOD now to listen too while doing it. Oh I will make sure not to lose my voice lol.lol. Or hurt anyones hears from my singing to loud lol.lol.
Ok I am going to get going I want to get some more music onto my Ipod before I go to my doctors appt oh nothing big just the pain management doctor follow up. Then I get my haircut after that maybe go out for dinner so I don't have to cook tonight sounds good to me
Have a great day and week angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

jenna291 replied to brcansur's response:
Now Roberta, if only Bon Jovi could join you with the good music and good cooking! I am still laughing over your comment about falling on him - sounds good to me!!! LOL

I love sage green. I have that color walls in a bathroom. Its a really pretty and peaceful color.

Hope you enjoyed your haircut and dinner out. I had a haircut yesterday too, feel so much better today!

Enjoy your day - stopped snowing here, got about 3 inches, just enough for me!!!

~ Jenna

brcansur replied to jenna291's response:
Jenna,
Oh I did enjoy the haircut nice and short I know it is winter and cold but love it short looks best that way. Then dinner was even better got home just in time to put Kaiden to bed for the night watch a movie and go to bed myself. What a good day it was. Now it is still snowing here for the past few days but each time just an inch or two is all but very cold slowly going down i n temp will get to 18 by mon. and then stay in the teens for a while and like 4 or 5 at night if not below zero.
So it is time to sew and stay inside for sure watch a lot of movies and play with Kaiden.
I like the idea of a light sage green for the bedroom maybe a gold for the trim or cream not sure yet will play with the one or even a choc brown umm .... I have to use a board first with color then try the paint chip thing on the wall during the day time and at night to see how it will look with the different colors. That is what i do each time I do a room over before I really start with the paint just to make sure I am going to like it all the time not just during the daytime or night. lol.lol. I know I am a nut but hey I have to really like it or I will be doing it over in like a month really !!! If the light doesn't hit it right and it looks to dark or too bright it is out of there and do it over. lol.lol. I have done my livingroom 3 times since I bought it been here 9 years now and ready for a new look again Yup I know bored with it already need a new color something with more color brighter I don't know just something new. I look at the same 4 walls all the time so I need new !!! Ok enough for now I will let you know what I pick and when I am doing it and how it comes out lol. Oh and I have the back hall to do yet to it got put on hold because Kaiden was sick so I will be having a lot of fun love it !!!
Have a great day angel hugs Roberta.
P.S No falling in the snow on Bon Jovi lol.lol.
Roberta

jenna291 replied to brcansur's response:
Oh Roberta, but I want ot fall in the snow with Bon Jovi!!! lol lol. Imagine if he read this thread!!! Oh, how funny.
We just painted a wall in my office chocolate brown, the accent walls are cream, and it looks really good. The plants bring in life with the nice greenery. I love greens and browns.

I am off to watch the Patriots!!! Crossing fingers for the Superbowl!

hugs,
Jenna

Helpful Tips

Radiation Burns
I had terrible burns over 2/3rds of my breast after 7 weeks of radiation & I was miserable. Here is what I did. The doctor told me to ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center