Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hello Kaidens one year up date Roberta
brcansur posted:
Hello ladies I thought you all would love to hear how Kaiden did at his one year check up. Can you believe it has been a year already.
Just think a year ago he was only 4 pounds 13 oz now he is wait here it comes 22 pounds. A year ago he was 18 inches now he is 33 inches I know isn't it a lot for a one year old !! WOW !! His doctor said on the growth chart he is were a 2 year old should be but that everything looks great he is doing very good nothing to worry about. He is going to be a very tall boy is all we aready knew that lol.lol. With very big feet also lol.lol.
He is now starting with reg milk missed in with moms milk and not to bad his face at first was a little like ok what is this lol but he did drink it. So slowly will put more and more reg milk till it is all milk because moms milk is stopping slowly on it's own. But so happy it lasted for the first year at least.
Well just wanted to let you all know how he is doing since you have all been here for all of us through all the ruff times when he was born and even the good silly times since. Have a great day angel hugs and kisses and hugs from Kaiden our little man ,
Roberta,
Roberta

jenna291 responded:
Thank you for the update on Kaiden, Roberta. I surely cannot believe the little guy is one!!!! Wow, what a fabulous checkup. He is just so darn cute!

Again, so happy he is doing great!
hugs,
Jenna

brcansur replied to jenna291's response:
Jenna,
Thanks, I am trying to get a new picture on here for all to see but for some reason the way I got this one here doesn't want to work any more. I will keep trying to change the picture wish me luck. angel hugs roberta,
Hugs and kisses form Kaiden
Roberta

jenna291 replied to brcansur's response:
Oh thank you Kaiden for the hugs and kisses!!!
Have you noticed that all the posts seem to say they were sent "just now"? Seems to be lots of problems with this site now, and we have no moderator to tell our issues to. Humbug!

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Helpful Tips

Alternative consumer self-test device for early detection of breast cancer?
This may be an interesting personalized alternative for early detection to then be verified through Breast MRI/Mammography: Eclipse, ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center