Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
CANDLE SITE RECLAIMED!!!!!!!
rachael67 posted:
I located the Candle site!! It was apparently removed by WebMD but we can still access it and make use of it for each of us and for all our Friends!!! There it was: Sitting and waiting!

The addy is: http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=F2F

I will try and keep this toward the top. I am also going ot place it in the "Tips" just in case!

Please make use of it! It's a terrific way of doing something when we are unable to do much else!

Blessings.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

GGrandmaJan responded:
Thank you so much Rachael.

I knew you could do it. I am so Proud of you. I used this Candle site a lot.

Great idea to put it into "Tips". Goood Job.
Fondly
Jan
He who laughs at himself--never runs out of things to laugh at!! quoted by Me.

brcansur responded:
Rachael,
Thank you so much for taking the time and finding this site and getting it back for all of us to use again
I am so very proud of you for just being you always there to help others and doing things like this.
May you have a great rest of the week and weekend angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

rachael67 replied to brcansur's response:
(bump)...

This is a little trick I learned from those on other communities...If you merely type "bump, it keeps a post near the top.

And I think the candle site merits it, right?

Blessings
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

brcansur replied to rachael67's response:
Rachael,
Thank you I learned something new today I will have to remember that one and yes this site does merit being on top.
Have a great day angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

jenna291 replied to brcansur's response:
Thank you so much for letting us know about the candle site. How sad this website is getting less and less user friendly. I pray they never phase it out, because I love to be in touch with all of you. It is a true "family" of sorts here.

Thanks!!!!
Jenna

brcansur replied to jenna291's response:
Jenna,
Hello it is nice to see you are still here and posting also I agree it is getting to be like a ghost town here It was like family and now they are all going away very sad and I wonder how everyone is doing that hasn't been on in a while like Judy, Michelle and Rachael the reg that have been here since I first came here.
I hope all is well with everyone and send loads of angel hugs good wishes and good health. Roberta,
Roberta

Hi Roberta,
Had my 6 month oncologist visit today and bone density test because of Arimidex. Got back before the crazy snow started in Boston. We are expecting 2 feet today and I pray no power outages!!!! I have the candles and flashlights ready tho, and just made a nice big pot of chili and going to make brownies now.
I will continue to come here regularly and hope our friends will too. I am worried about Michelle, hope she posts soon.

stay warm and cozy! chili, brownies, and a good book - now that sounds pretty good to me!!!

xo
Jenna

Jenna,
I have been following this storm all day Fri and last night again today. It is a bad one and your area is getting hit bad I hope all is well with you and that you have power still. I seen that everyone is pretty much in lockdown in their homes no one is to go out. I wouldn't wont to from the looks of the roads and that wind and snow is very bad. Oh but that Chlli and brownies sounds so good I be over for the left overs lol.lol. I am sure there are none if anything like my house that stuff doesn't last long. I am also doing a lot of cooking ans some sewing while all this crazy weather is going on. I made chilli also and going to make a roast today. I also made brownies but a few nights ago with Andies candies in them so good. Boy great minds think alike lol.lol. When the weather gets bad and cold what do we go to the choc lol.lol and comfort foods so very funny but it does make you feel so much better.
Ok now enough about the food how did your test go I had mine done in Dec and it was great I was so suprised being I had chemo. I was told you would never have guessed that i ever had chemo or cancer from my pictures they looks great better then all the others of women my age that are healthy. I hope yours is a very good results also. I take cal with D3 in it everyday and have since I started chemo and keep taking it because it works for me. Well I should get going have some sewing to do then need to get the roast going will talk to you soon stay warm and inside safe and sound. Angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

Hi Roberta,
I don't have the results back yet from the bone scan. I think all the technicians left early with the weather around here. Y last one 2 years ago was good so hopefully this one is too. I take the calcium with D3 too and exercise when possible and eat calcium rich foods like broccoli, but who knows! Can only do so much and hope all is good. I will let you know as soon as I hear.
We ended up getting more than 2 feet but luckily still have power. YAY for that so we can be warm and cook yummy foods.
I am off to do some reading. We still have a driving ban in this area. Unless you are essential personnel like doctors,firefighers, nurses, etc. you cannot be on the roads. It is a $500 fine!!
I will say it looks beautiful out with all the fresh snow and the way it drifted, but I so long for the green of spring!!! Guess that will be a while!!!

Have a great day,
hugs and chocolate (why not??? lol
Jenna

Jenna,
Glad to hear all is well with the weather and all hope the snow melts fast and we all get to see the green grass and flowers soon. I have had enough of the cold and snow. Yes I know it does look pretty when it is nice and fresh snow but then I want it gone as fast as it came.lol. Take a picture and be gone with it all lol.lol.. Wow $500 fine I heard that on the news the other night they mean business and it is for your safety. Because we all know someone will be crazy enough to go out in that weather and get stupid.
I will be waiting to hear how your test come out all fingers crossed but sure all is fine. Have a great day and week ahead angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

Roberta,
Will let you know on the tests as soon as I hear. Sleet and rain expected tomorrow and another storm being forecast for Thursday - yuck!! The roads are not great and I am afraid all the slush will turn into ice tomorrow. I don't like driving in it at all.
Fingers crossed it all goes out to sea!!!!!

hugs,
Jenna

Jenna,
I am sending a load of angel hugs your way for the roads to be better and safe for you to go to work. I will be thinking of you all this week with all this crazy weather they are calling for. We are also getting the ice they called for got up to everything covered it ice this am. Looks pretty if you don't have to go out in it. Just hopeing that it doesn't cause any power lines or trees to come down in my area that is a big issue around here. They are also calling for another storm here by Fri I just want spring I keep praying for it but not happening yet. Stay safe be careful out there I am thinking of you and sending loads of angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

Hi Roberta,
bloodwork and bone density all normal - YAY and YIPPEE!!!!
Now nothing until my mammogram in March, so no thinking about bc or tests until then!
It is 40 degrees today and I think we are getting a little rain and snow mixed end of the week but nothing too serious, hopefully!
Thanks and take good care !!!!!!!!

Jenna

Jenna,
Hello great news now you need to get some nice colorful flowers to traet yourself with. But then again you may gets some since today is Valentinesday ?! It hit 50 here and was sunny but we too are to get another storm with mix of snow and freezing rain starting tonight and going over the weekend. But that is ok as long as it doesn't get as bad as the last one and we can get out if we ned to. I have plans to saty in and get more sewing done any way. Plus cooking and watching some more movies I have recorded and haven't had time to watch yet. So if the weather is bad I have plenty to do inside If it is nice then we will find something to do outside like take Kaiden out on his sled or make a snowman with all this snow we have on the ground lol. Have a great day and weekend angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

Helpful Tips

Alternative consumer self-test device for early detection of breast cancer?
This may be an interesting personalized alternative for early detection to then be verified through Breast MRI/Mammography: Eclipse, ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center