Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hello how is everyone after this last storm went through.
brcansur posted:
Hello I was just wondering if all are well I have been on the past few day and no one is here or has posted. I also know the power is out in some areas around me due to the high wind and ice we got the past few days. I went out On Tues and some of the lights were out not good at main intersections was ruff getting through them and went home a differnt way. They are calling for more lake effect snow and some ice mixed in today and over the weekend here. I hope all are well and staying warm, safe and please if you are in a area that is in bad shape stay in doors if you can and stay warm. I am sending all my best and loads of angel hugs to all. Roberta,
Roberta

kiwiallright responded:
HI Roberta,

Is all okay out there in your neck of the woods, we had a storm o Monday early, Tuesday & Wed, maybe you got what we had, the last couple of days we have actually seen the sun,

Hope all is well

Mary

brcansur replied to kiwiallright's response:
Mary,
Glad to hear you are doing ok and made it through the storm ok I guess we did get what you had and then some it finally stopped for a while here today. But they are calling for more today and all weekend long into early next week. I just want spring to come and be able to go outside and play in my garden and flowers again. It will be a lot of fun this year with a little helper Kaiden I can't wait to see how he likes playing in the dirt lol.lol. Enjoy the sun I sure wish we had some of that but then again being like this keeps me inand maybe now I will get some of that sewing done that needs to be done before my friends baby comes lol. I will talk to you again soon have a great weekend angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Helpful Tips

Radiation Burns
I had terrible burns over 2/3rds of my breast after 7 weeks of radiation & I was miserable. Here is what I did. The doctor told me to ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 18 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center