Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
All good things must come to an end
Anon_235593 posted:
Reading all the posts re br ca community and changes, etc etc
Nothing is forever, and only thing constant is change.
Its

brcansur responded:
Anon_235593,
You are right there is a lot of change and it seams to be the only constant right now that is the sad thing about all this. This was a good place to come and talk to other women that had or are going through the same issues as you and could talk to and help you through them. But now it is just not the same no one is really talking like we used to or really at all that is the sad part. I just wish that everything could go back to the way it was but I know that it wont and can't. So I guess the only thing left to say is if I don't see you on here any more I wish you all the best good luck in everything and good health to you. Angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

Shell1007 replied to brcansur's response:
Roberta,
I totally agree with what you said. It was so nice to have 1 thing in our lives that did NOT change. Up until January, that is
Take care,
Shell

brcansur replied to Shell1007's response:
Shell1007 the thing is we haven't changed the site did and that is what has changed the way we are talking and feeling is saddens me deeply. We had something very specail going here and they really messed it up now I really hope they are happy! Because we sure aren't
Have a great day angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Helpful Tips

Candle Lighting Site
I located the Candle site!! It was apparently removed by WebMD but we can still access it and make use of it for each of us and for all our ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center