Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Melissa (aka LizzardLee)
rachael67 posted:
Our dear Friend Melissa is going thru quite a difficult time just now and sure could use all our support, prayers and good thoughts. Please keep her in your heart...Might even want to lite a candle or two for her.

Blessings.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

brcansur responded:
Thank you Rachael for keeping us updated and I am sending my prayers to her and her family I will also light some candles for her. Melissa I am sending loads of angel hugs to you and your family for support and comfort I wish you all the best Roberta,
Roberta

GGrandmaJan replied to brcansur's response:
Thanks Rachael, for the up-date on Mel.

Thank goodness, we have the candle-site back and can at the very least light a candle for her.

Please, everyone do light a candle. She has been battling this for over 6 years. What a Warrior she is!!!

Prayers and many hugs, Mel.

Love ya
Jan
He who laughs at himself--never runs out of things to laugh at!! quoted by Me.

jenna291 replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
Prayers and hugs to you Melissa.

Many blessings and positive thoughts are coming your way -

Jenna

judyfams replied to jenna291's response:
So sorry to hear about Melissa. Please knowthat prayers are going out to her.
Rachel thanks for keeping us posted, and please update us when you can.
Judy

maybembt responded:
Thanks Rachael for the update. I will be praying for Melissa
Blessings, Marybeth

I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses.
NOW CHOOSE LIFE (Deut 30:19)

Janice_78 responded:
I, too, am very concerned about Melissa's condition. Have you heard anything more?

rachael67 replied to Janice_78's response:
Sorry,no. The last I saw was her blog written by her brother telling of the latest issues ...more than serious. However, he stressed her insistence and will of iron to battle whatever is handed to her! I do hope that she can feel our collective love and support!

That your concern brings one of our MIA "oldies" to the community speaks volumes! Good to see you!

Blessings. Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

Janice_78 replied to rachael67's response:
Thanks for the response, Rachael. I do worry so much about Mel. She's been through so much.

Hugs,

Janice

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Helpful Tips

Radiation Burns
I had terrible burns over 2/3rds of my breast after 7 weeks of radiation & I was miserable. Here is what I did. The doctor told me to ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center