Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Just for fun the Valentines day you remember most
brcansur posted:
Hello ladies just for fun I was thinking we could do like Haylen used to and talk about our Valentines days we remember most good or bad...
Being that it is coming up here next week :0 maybe this will kick start some ides for those of us that have a Valentine in mind lol.

I will start with the best one I came home from work to find a fire going a nice fuzzy blanket on the floor in front of the fire, on the blanket was Rasberry gingerale I don't drink lol.lol so that was so sweet in wine glasses mind you. Aww !!! Then choc's then fruit dipped in choc all kinds of fruit oh my god it was like a dream the best ever to come home to I didn't even ask well were is the real food lol. I just didn't care and that was the start of a great night.
I worked nights so I had already had the meal I took to work so I had food in me and was ready for the fruit and all that choc uummm so good too !!!
Well ladies now it is your turn lets see what kind of fun or trouble you can come up with
Roberta

GGrandmaJan responded:
Good One, Roberta.

I do not remember anything Great happening to me on Valentines day as it was my Mother's BD. So I was always planning things for her. Then when I married my current DH it was also his daughter's BD. So Valentines Day was extra Special around our house for the last 29 years.

Then my Mother's sister had TWIN girls also on Valentine's day in 1952. It was always celebrating BD's and guess I was left out of the loop. LOL LOL. It really was funny to have so many family members with the same Birthday's. My Mother's younger sister was born on Feb, 13th.

When I had my Mother's 90th BD party I had 3 cakes, 3 corsages, and we really made it ONE big Celebration. It was so much fun.

Thanks for starting this topic.
Hope you have an extra special day.
Hugs
Jan
He who laughs at himself--never runs out of things to laugh at!! quoted by Me.

jenna291 replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
Roberta,
I always remember doing things for my kids at school with parties and cupcakes, candy, cards. The best part of this day is by far the extra chocolate!!!! lol, lol!!!!
It is a little silly all the hype around the day tho. Nothing like receiving a random bunch of flowers or a treat!

hugs,
Jenna

brcansur replied to jenna291's response:
You just made me remember the time I got up and found all these little candy hearts the ones with the words on them all glued to paper saying all different things to me from my son. Some of them didn't make much sense because they didn't have all the words he wanted to say but I knew what he meant. It was so cute and so sweet of him I kept those until they all fell apart and turned to dust how funny I still had the paper they were on till a few years ago with the words writen on it. He is now 30 oh some of the things us mothers do and keep from our children those are the things that really stay with us forever not anything you can buy.
I agree Jenna choc is a great gift also of any kind...
Roberta

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Helpful Tips

Candle Lighting Site
I located the Candle site!! It was apparently removed by WebMD but we can still access it and make use of it for each of us and for all our ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center