Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Update on Melissa
Janice_78 posted:
Melissa died a little after midnight on the 16th. May she finally be healed. Love you, girl!

rachael67 responded:
Oh, no!

So many thoughts fill my mind and so much sadness fills my heart!

God bless all those who love her...She certainly challenged the damn Beast! What a Warrior!

I know how hard it must have been to bring us the news, but I thank you, Janice.

Dear LizzardLee, you will be more than just missed!

Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

judyfams replied to rachael67's response:
Her strength and courage was an inspiratoin to us all.
May we honor her memory by making the most of each and every day, letting our family and friends know how much we care about them and love them in spite of their shortcomings!
Live your life so it has meaning.
May her family find peace and remember the wonderful woman that was in their lives.
She will be missed by all of us.
Judy

jenna291 replied to judyfams's response:
God Bless Melissa and all her family and friends who loved her and may they somehow find peace.

She certainly fought the best she could, and know how much we will all pray that she is in a better place.

Jenna

GGrandmaJan replied to jenna291's response:
Hi Everyone,

Please, go into Melissia's blog and read what either her DH or brother wrote on there. It is a very awesome tribute to her.

http://I'mstillbreathin.com

On the top of the page is a beautiful pic of her and DH on their wedding day. She fought BC for over 14 years. She tried everything from conventional medical stuff to holistic healing. It is well worth reading her blog. She did a superb job on it.

Melissia, you will be so missed. You gave it all you could and then some.

Much love
Jan
He who laughs at himself--never runs out of things to laugh at!! quoted by Me.

GGrandmaJan replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
Sorry I hope this is the right addy.

http://imstillbreathin.com

Good luck--let me know if this one does not work.
Jan
He who laughs at himself--never runs out of things to laugh at!! quoted by Me.

brcansur replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
Jan,
Thank you and it did work and was a beautiful write up from here hubby and brother.
Her blog was very informative also I never read it before only what Rachael had posted here about her. I learned so much more about her from reading this today.
Thank you again for sharing this with us have a great day angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

brcansur responded:
Thank you for taking the time to share this news with us I am so very sorry to hear that so has passed. She did fight hard for a long time sometimes the beast wins. She is in a calmer place now no more fighting there she is at rest with her angels. My prayers and thoughts are with her family and friends at this time. Sending loads of angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Helpful Tips

DIEP Flap Survival
Sept 7, 2012: Bilateral Mastectomy and immediate DIEP Flap reconstruction. I live in Washington, DC, area and have great insurance and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center