Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Holding You In My Thoughts
rachael67 posted:
As I had posted some time ago, for the most part I have withdrawn from the boards due to differences with the powers-that-be...However, as I said at that time, I would pop in from to time to time, reading regularly but only posting when I felt I might offer some help. Well, I had no idea how difficult that might be. I continue to look in every day, to share some of the good times and sorrow in some of the not-so-good.

I hate to see a newbie come as it is so very overwhelming when this journey begins. Of course, the rest of the travel plan is not necessarily an easy road either. But being with one another virtually or in person makes things considerably better.

I just felt that I needed to tell the whole gang: Janie, Billie, Roberta, Shell, Jenna, Chris, Judy, Karen and everyone that I do continue to think of each of you, have not abandoned you but do keep a watchful eye on this site. Please know this.

Blessings always.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

jenna291 responded:
Rachael,
So great to see you post and I fully understand why you are not around as much, but sure glad you will pop in once in a while. I do feel like this is a family here. I always encourage others going thru bc to come here for help and support.
I hope you are doing well.
hugs and flowers,
Jenna

vajanie replied to jenna291's response:
Hi Rachael,

It's so good to hear from you, and thanks for watching over us. I too hadn't posted for awhile after having some problems with it, and health issues too.
I've been sad that there seem to be quite a few new members posting here, glad they've come but just sad they need to.
I feel better knowing you're still looking in. I hope you are well and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Best always,
Janie

brcansur responded:
Rachael,
Hello so nice to hear from and know that you are still watching over us all and I couldd feel you at times or hear your words of comfort and calm in my ear when I needed it, For that I will always thank you. I have been missing for a few days due to not feeling well myself had one of my very bad headaches along with a stomache bug not fun at all still not feeling to good today but came on to check how everyone is doing then back to laying down for me. Will check in again when I feel a little better. Hope all is well for you and thank you for poping in and letting us all know you are still here and chcking in from time to time. Have a great day angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Helpful Tips

Radiation Burns
I had terrible burns over 2/3rds of my breast after 7 weeks of radiation & I was miserable. Here is what I did. The doctor told me to ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 18 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center