Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
BC and other health problems
chrisnes posted:
Hey, on 2/28/13 when I went in for my breast biopsy that did not happen because they could not get at my lesion.
I asked the doctor about the lump in my arm. I also asked about the fact that I had pre-cancer cells of my cervix in 1998. At that time I had a leep procedure and my next pap came back ok.
I asked a nurse about my cervix in 2010 and the pre-cancer cells. That nurse said that cancer is cancer she said they just call it pre- cancer.
In 2002 I had to have a TAH (total abdominal hysterectomy) because after the birth of my daughter I had POP (pelvic organ prolapse)(and a posterior repair) the doctor left my ovaries, I don't know why he left my ovaries (I am told it was because I was 36 yr old) but I have had endometriosis and fibroids removed two times (2000 and 2002). I have had a pear size cyst removed (2000) and endo removed in 2000 and 2002 (I think it was a long time ago.)

Is any of this related to Breast cancer?

I know I still have endometriosis, and scar tissue, I have CPP (chronic pelvic pain.)

I also have Interstitial Cystitis, my bladder has shrunk to 400ml ( a normal bladder holds about 1,200ml) I have scaring and pinpoint bleeding all over my bladder. My Rx s to help me get through the day with IC (I take 10 to 11 pills a day) my Rx run a month about 630.00 per month. I have been on SSDI disability since 2009.

Thank You, Chris

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Helpful Tips

Candle Lighting Site
I located the Candle site!! It was apparently removed by WebMD but we can still access it and make use of it for each of us and for all our ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center