Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Checking in briefly
mhall6252 posted:
Just stopping in to say hi and letting you know that I have decided to move away from WebMD. I have been here for many years, more in the Diabetic than the Breast Cancer board. I've seen so many changes, not usually for the better, and so I've decided to move on.

Those of you who have my email address can keep in touch that way. Plus I have my blog - www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com

And I post regularly on www.breastcancer.org where there are thousands of participants and awesome moderators. My ID there is LuvRVing if you try to find me.

I am struggling with an aggressive chemo treatment but maybe it's finally one that works. It has knocked my blood counts very low so I am very anemic. But I continue the battle and try to live my life as best I can.

Luv and hugs to you all,
Michelle
Michelle
Read my blog at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you!

jenna291 responded:
Hello Michelle, glad to see you stop by here, and I have to agree, I've been here for a few years and the changes are not for the better.

I have been thinking a lot about you. I hope you got to enjoy your trip to Hawaii and had some energy and enjoyed yourself.

I am sorry to hear about this treatment plan you have to undertake, but will hold you close to my heart that you beat the crap out of this beast.

Sending you many blessings,
Jenna

brcansur responded:
Michelle,
Hello, so happy to hear from you and agree the site has changed from when we all started here. I am sorry to hear this treatment plan is harder on you but hopeing with all my heart that it kicks the crap out of this beast we all have got to know and dislike so very much. I am sending my prayers and loads of those angel hugs your way. Just remember that I am always thinking of you and will keep you near and dear to my heart. You touched a place in me that will always remember you in a very specail way. I will remember trips you shared with all of us that I would never have seen those places but only through your eyes. May you always have the love and kindness from others that you give to everyone around you. Sending angel hugs loaded with comfort support and love Roberta,
Roberta

vajanie replied to brcansur's response:
Michelle,

I'm so very glad to hear from you. I keep up with what you're doing through your blog, love the pictures from Hawaii, I showed them to my husband, told him I WANT to go there.
I wish this new chemo wasn't so hard on you, but if anybody can do it I think it's you. Wishing you all the best always, holding you in my heart.

Janie

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center