Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Image Reborn
kiwiallright posted:
HI All,

This last weekend I attended a Retreat with the Image Reborn Foundation. Once a month this Foundation sponsors a weekend at either a resort location or a home in the mountains of Northern Utah. This weekends retreat was for those with Stage IV BC, they have retreats for all stages as well as survivors and young survivors, my only cost was getting myself there. Two of the women had flown in from Pennsylvania.
They have discussions, fine food & wine, discussion groups, coping, stress reduction and treatment options. It depends on what your needs are. Oh, we also laughed and cried a lot and shared experiences about our journey.

Here is the link to there website

www.imagerebornfoundation.org or call 1-435-640-5119

You all DESERVE a weekend like I just had.

Love to all

Mary

rachael67 responded:
Mary, it sounds like you found a wonderful group/experience! I am happy for you and for the fact that you have shared this opportunity with all of us ...Knowing options (especially ones which may prove so supportive!) is invaluable!

Thanks!! And Blessings!
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

jenna291 replied to rachael67's response:
Mary, that sounds like such a fabulous experience and I am so happy that you go to do that! To be able to share with those who are in the same or similar situations is so helpful. I will share this info with others!

hugs ~
Jenna

brcansur responded:
Mary,
Thank you so much for sharing and I have always wanted to go to that area of the country hey now I have a good reason to. It sounds like a great place and a lot of good comes out of being there also if you can laugh and cry plus you get to share all during the same time that sounds like my kind of place. I will check it out thank you again and if I go I will let you all know how it is God knows I need a retreat and how lol. Have a great day angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

brcansur replied to jenna291's response:
Jenna,
Hey Jenna,
Maybe we should save up and go on this retreat as a gift to our selfs I think we both deserve it and god knows we need time away from this weather.!! Oh what a nice birthday gift to me from me this would be Oh it really has me thinking hard now I am not joking now this sounds so good and it may really do me some good.
Roberta

jenna291 replied to brcansur's response:
Roberta,
It does sound wonderful. We all need to learn to relax more.
I hope you enjoy that yummy cake that I can taste all the way to Boston!!!!!
We'll have to check out the retreat site.

Snow and ice today here. More on the way, yuck!
It was 6 years ago on the first day of spring that I finished my chemo. My son's birthday is in April, and I had a few hairs sprouting by then, not many, but I was happy to see any hair back then!

cheers for now!
Jenna

kiwiallright responded:
HI All,

I am happy I shared the link to this retreat, please contact them asking regarding airfare etc. I hope I mentioned that the retreat is free... They have a different retreat each month with different topics,
Truly you all deserve to take the time for you.

Love to all

Mary

brcansur replied to kiwiallright's response:
Mary,
I went right on the site as soon as I signed off here the same day you posted it and it sounds great I really am thinking about saving the money for the trip there. You are so very right we all do deserve it and it would be the best gift we could give our self. To meet and get to talk to others that are dealing with the same issues as we are and what we have gone through alsothat in it's self would be a great help. Then to get to have groups with these ladies and learn different things that may be helpful to all of us even better. Plus we can laugh and cry and not have to hold back anything that is the best gift of all to any women that has been through tjis and beat the beast or is still fighting this nasty beast and just needs to be with others like her that understand. This sounds like the perfect place to be and I love being out in nature and this place looks so peaceful. I am telling others I know about it also I am bringing the web page address with me to the group I go to here for all the ladies to check out also. Thank you so very much for sharing have a great day angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

kiwiallright replied to brcansur's response:
Roberta,

Let me know when you come into town, I am 15 minutes away from the airport, as I would love to meet you........ Hope all is well....

Cheers

Mary

brcansur replied to kiwiallright's response:
Mary,
Now you are really helping me make a way to get there even faster it would be great to meet you. I will let you know if and when I can make it to this retreat. I hope I can get the money together to get there sometime real soon. Plus have to wait for Kaiden to fully recover from his surgery. He can't return to daycare till he does so I have to be here to help care for him. But I really am checking out the dates and ways to get there the late spring or early summer ones sound nice to me. I will let you know and thank you for the offer to meet me at the airport that is so very kind of you. Have a great day angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Helpful Tips

Candle Lighting Site
I located the Candle site!! It was apparently removed by WebMD but we can still access it and make use of it for each of us and for all our ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center