Skip to content
It's that time of year again - Spring
kiwiallright posted:
Hi All,

Just want to write to say hi to all and sorry that you are all going through the ill effects of this damn cancer, but lets look outside and enjoy all of the newness that this time of year brings. The pansies, daffodils and tulips are all showing their true colours, some of the my trees and shrubs are budding and even beginning their journey of leafing out. I know that we all live in different parts of the country and world but it is Spring were I am at, the snow has gone for now, yeah and it is somewhat warmer that what it was in Jan & Feb of this year. A little worried about the lack of snow we got this year though, as I need all the water I can get to keep my petunia's and other plants growing and looking great all summer long.
I hope that we can share a favourite spring story that will cheers us all up. My story is that Spring brings with it new beginnings, new life and a newness to one that we can endure all and carry on....
I hope that where ever you are the sun is shining and the bulbs are blooming...

Cheers to all

Mary

brcansur responded:
Mary
Hello and I am so happy that your pretty flowers are showing there heads it made me smile today just hearing that because it means spring is starting some place so it will be here soon. Oh we have sunshine off and on but we also are having a lot of snow and wind today not spring here yet. But You are giving me a lot of hope and a big smile pictureing your flowers showing there heads and buds.
I love spring about 3 weeks in because then the dirt from winter is pretty much gone and the flowers and trees are all budding and it smells so fresh and like you said like a new beginning of something new and fresh a coming. Like all our flowers and for some of us all our veggies we grow and then enjoy eatting later. I love listening to the birds in the morning and watching then playing in the trees. It is just such a pretty time when everything is starting out frsh just like some of us after chemo to me that was a new beginning and starting out fresh. So here's to spring and new beginnings for all of us lets go have some fun and enjoy life. Have a great day angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Helpful Tips

What Is The Pink Bus???
One of our great resources is our famous PINK BUS! Some of you are familiar with her. Others may need a little introduction so I went back ... More
Was this Helpful?
60 of 75 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center