Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Breast Injury and Cancerous Tissue
bcantor posted:
Hello. My name is Miss Cantor and I'm a junior at a high school in West Palm Beach, Florida. Currently, I am doing an independent research project on the correlation between an injury to the breast and breast cancer. At Race For The Cure in West Palm Beach, I surveyed approximately 100 breast cancer survivors. Out of the 100 people I asked, I had a 32% response rate. I am in need of more survey results. The survey is strictly for women who have or had breast cancer. It is completely voluntary and anonymous; no identifying data will be used for the study. Tissue change from a traumatic injury in the breast may increase the risk of obtaining breast cancer (REF). Your completion of this survey will help me quantify whether or not an injury to the breast can be a plausible risk factor to developing breast cancer. Additionally, I may also be able to increase the likelihood of women obtaining mammograms post injury. The link to the survey is below. Please, if you have ever had an injury to your breast, complete the survey or forward to someone you know who has had a minor (punch-like injury to the breast) to severe injury (seat belt trauma). Thank you for your time and help in furthering my research!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XYZH6B2

If you are interested in the research results feel free to contact me Cantor.injuryresearch@gmail.com

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Helpful Tips

Breast Cancer Survivor
I had breast cancer surgery on right side just below my breast 2.2 cm part since 2001. It also removed 21 nodes my armpit to protect cancer ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center