Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Volunteers needed - Research on chemo side effects - quick survey
KirstyJW posted:
Study examining side effects experienced by women undergoing chemotherapy for breast cancer

Dear volunteer

My name is Kirsty Watson and I am from the School of Psychology and Counselling at the Queensland University of Technology, Australia. I am undertaking research into the side effects experienced during and after chemotherapy treatment for breast cancer. If you have completed, or are currently in treatment for breast cancer and would like to assist in this research, please follow the link below to complete a short questionnaire. This should take no more than 15 minutes of your time. Your involvement and responses are completely anonymous.

Alternatively, please forward the link to anyone you know who fulfils these criteria and may be interested in participating.

http://survey.qut.edu.au/f/175973/2abf/

If you are unable to access this site, please contact me via the details provided below to receive a hard copy or have this link e-mailed to you.

This study has been approved by the QUT Human Research Ethics Committee, approval number 1300000036.

Many thanks for your consideration of this request.

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Helpful Tips

Radiation Burns
I had terrible burns over 2/3rds of my breast after 7 weeks of radiation & I was miserable. Here is what I did. The doctor told me to ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 18 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center