Skip to content
I had to share this news!
mhall6252 posted:
I wanted to let you know that my tumor markers have dropped from 1800 to 500 and my PET scan yesterday showed that almost all my mets have disappeared. There is one pesky liver met, but I am hopeful that my miracle drug - Gemzar - will knock that one out soon.

I hope everyone is doing well!
Michelle
Read my blog at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you!

Shell1007 responded:
Michelle,
That is AMAZING !! Congrats to you Can we all join in on the Happy Dance with you ? Chocolates, Cabana Boys, Drinks with little umbrellas in them....what else would you like ??
Thanks for sharing your great news. Take care,
Shell

rachael67 responded:
YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Many congratulations, Kiddo!!

Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

jenna291 replied to rachael67's response:
That is WONDERFUL news! I am very, very happy to hear this.
Think of you often ~

blessings, hugs, chocolates, champagne and cabana boys,
Jenna

vajanie replied to jenna291's response:
Michelle, I think about you so much, and this is just wonderful news. I wish we could celebrate with you. Wish you lovely times with your family, hope you're planning another fun trip. No one deserves this good news more than you.

All the best to you,

Janie

brcansur responded:
Michelle,
That is so great the best news ever I am so very happy for you doing that very funny but oh so fun happy dance for you.
Oh I hope no one is watching I might throw a hip out lol.lol. I hope you are celecbrating big time so what trip are you going to take for this one lol.lol.
Oh just have a great time and enjoy yourself no matter what you are doing. Sending loads of love and angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

mhall6252 replied to Shell1007's response:
Absolutely! I went to San Juan with my sister and we had pina coladas and frozen mud slides. We had a great time!
Michelle

mhall6252 replied to brcansur's response:
Thanks everyone! We went to San Juan and stayed in an oceanfront hotel on the beach. We had a great view of the water but it was very windy so we spent most of the time by the pool. Besides, that was closer to the swim-up bar.

Wishing everyone a great day!

Michelle
Michelle

brcansur replied to mhall6252's response:
Michelle,
I am so happy for you and that you are still going on trips this one sounds like fun also. I have always wanted to check San Juan out know that is another one that I will really have to move up on my list now. It sounds like fun swim up bars and beaches. Oh did I tell you I have enjoyed a few glasses of wine in the past month celebrated my big 50 and my 5 year mark so hey had some wine. I have not had a drink in so long it sure did taste good but had to have some soda mixed in I know it is better without but I just couldn't it was to strong for me lol.
But I also like those slushy wine cooler drinks too so maybe making some of those over the summer lol.lol.
See what turning 50 can do for ya I am getting better with age just like a fine glass of wine lol.lol
Hope you go on more trips and have loads of fun here to you and all the fun in the world. Angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Helpful Tips

Candle Lighting Site
I located the Candle site!! It was apparently removed by WebMD but we can still access it and make use of it for each of us and for all our ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center