Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
brcansur posted:
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all you moms out there hope you have a beautiful happy enjoyable day today. Spend it doing anything and everything your little or big heart wants to do. Like stay in bed as long as you want, have breakfast in bed, read a book in bed, watch a movie in bed or just lay in bed and do nothing.
But make sure to just have some relax down time for you today time to clear your head and do nothing at all for a few min. We all need that every once in a while and today is our day after all so take that time !!!
It is our day so hey take the whole darned day and have a blast lol.lol. be a kid again and have some real fun laugh and be silly and do what ever your mind thinks up umm that could be some really crazy stuff as I have seen on here lol .... So ladies have fun hey even if your not a mom to a child if you have a pet your a mom so come on have some fun too !!!!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YA !!!! OK START NOW !!!
I can't wait to hear what you all did on mothers day later in the week lol. talk to you all real soon have a great mothers day angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

vajanie responded:
Roberta,

Happy Mother's Day to you as well. I hope you have plenty of down time, you deserve it. I haven't made any plans for the day, but it's a beautiful spring day, may go out and buy some plants for myself. I had my mother's day dinner last night, my daughter and son-in-law came and brought dinner. She had sent a crew of men to my house to do a surprise yard clean-up while I was gone, she knew I was upset about not feeling up to doing it myself this year. She couldn't have given me anything better. My son lives in Raleigh,NC, sent flowers, so am hoping for a phone call from him.

I've been in Seattle, and all around that area for several weeks, it was a lovely trip, had beautiful weather, odd for that area. But, I'm having to catch up with everyone here, find out what's going on with each one. You sound very up, but you always do, wish I could give you a hug, you always make my day when you post.

I wish you a Happy Mother's day and all blessings,

Janie

kiwiallright responded:
Hi Roberta,

How are you doing, so glad that you have taken the time to enjoy Mothers Day, I had a good day, got some relaxing in - family all came over and we had a good dinner children and grandchildren, one of the in-laws did not show so made it really nice for a change not to have him and his loudness at the dinner table. I am enjoying this warm weather as long as I am in the shade and need to get outside while it is cool and get some flower beds prepared for all the flowers I have to put in them.

Have a nice day and hope your Mothers Day was a good one.

Cheers''
Mary

brcansur replied to vajanie's response:
Janie,
I had a very nice Mothers Day thank you On Sat went with the ex and spent day on a little road trip then a movie and dinner very relaxing and fun. Did a lot of laughing and sight seeing then some shopping or should I say looking didn't get anything this time. But had a lot of fun out all day oh it started with breakfast we also had luch and then movies and dinner. So was the whole day of just relaxing fun.
Then Sunday breakfast out and some shopping and back home relaxing and wwatching movies with the baby and just another great day. Today relaxing for a while then have a few things to do around here but not much still getting over that low back injection. It was a bad one still don't really feel it helping yet just hurts like crazy.
Yes I am usually in a very good up beat mood even when in apin which is everyday. There isn't much I can do to change that so why be a downer so I make things bright and happy in my life by being happy and that helps me feel better. But I am told I have always been this way since a little one. Bubbly and trying to make everyone feel good and smile well I guess I still do that. But thank you for saying that and if you were here I would give you a hug right back I hope you had a fun relaxing trip sounds great I want to go to some of the places you have posted about. Now you have to relax and get settled back in from your trip that is the hardest part for me. Have a great day angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

brcansur replied to kiwiallright's response:
Mary,
I am doing well thank you and can't wait to get my garden and flowers going also. I love being out just like you I have to stay out of the sun as I get burned very fast not fun. Plus the sun bothers me and if it is to hot not good either. So go out in early morning and evenings.
I had a great Mothers Day weekend went out all day Sat breakfast luch and dinner then a movie Sat plus a little road trip and some window shopping only because I didn't find anything I really liked.lol. Then Sun breakfast out some shopping for a trip I am going on to Vermont and back home to watch some movies and relax all day.
Oh and I am helping Kaiden make T shirts with his foot prints as butterflys they are so cute. He really didn't like me painting his feet lol.lol But loved steping on the shirts. I did different colors for his toes and then center of his foot then the heel was a different color and each foot was diiferent. Then you use a peach color for the body of the butterfly and it is done. You use the right foot for the left side and the left foot for the right side they are so cute and I put the date it was made and his name on the shirt. Then for fathers day I am doing his hands and have them pionting out and make them into a heart for cards and stepping stones as gifts. These are some of the things I am doing on the days I can't get up and about as much due to back and Kaiden stays busy this way also lol.lol. Hey I had to think of something to do with him and I love crafts I also am thinking of making play dough he can make things out of it lol. Would you like a dish for anything lol.lol. How about a floppy flower pot lol.lol I am sure he could make you one...
Have a great day angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Helpful Tips

What Is The Pink Bus???
One of our great resources is our famous PINK BUS! Some of you are familiar with her. Others may need a little introduction so I went back ... More
Was this Helpful?
59 of 74 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center