Lymphanema due to radiation from Triple negative breast cancer
An_251929 posted:
Does anyone know if there is a treatment (other than the massages and arm covers) for someone suffering from lymphadema (right arm)? This is my best friend and although her cancer is Stage IV, the chemo is helping tremendously in keeping her cancer in check.. Her severe arm pain is what is occuring now. The doctors (including a visit to MD Anderson in Orlando for a 2nd opinion) seem to be in agreement that other than pain meds, there is no other way to treat this. They will not drain her arm either. Thank you and bless you all.

rachael67 responded:
Two suggestions: First type "lymphodema" into the search box on the right side of THIS community. And also look into the "tips" (also on the right side but a bit lower.) You will find much information and may even find some ideas that your friend has not tried as yet.

Thanks for caring so much, and for searching for solutions for her!

Wishing her and you well!
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)