Skip to content
Hope all is well
jazyjaz posted:
sorry i havent been on for sooooo loong but i was dealing with what was going on with my breast so it turned out that I had to have surgery on my breast bcus i had a introductal papilloma that cause the brown and red discharge thank God it was benign after that several months later I had to have another surgery in my uterus bcus i had a uterine polyp that cause me to bleed alot and clots size of golf balls. my ob gyn advised me to lose weight so then I went and got another surgery the Lap Band for weight loss that was 2 months ago and droped 42 lbs. im hoping to lose some more bcus im 26 now and want to start a family. weigh 202lbs 5'3.

jenna291 responded:
Wow, you certainly have been thru a lot. Glad the breast issue was benign and hopefully everything else is behind you.

best of luck starting a family!!!

Jenna

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Helpful Tips

Candle Lighting Site
I located the Candle site!! It was apparently removed by WebMD but we can still access it and make use of it for each of us and for all our ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center