Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Where has the time gone!
mark918 posted:
Hello all. How is everyone doing? I hope well. I know it has been awhile since I have been here but just wanted to up date on my "BW". At the end of March she had her PTScan and it came back all clear. We were all so relieved. She is still not sure what she does now but I am just glad she is still here.

I can not thank everyone here enough for their support and prayers and hope everyone knows I wish nothing but the best for everyone.

jenna291 responded:
Hi Mark! So great to hear from you and so happy for this awesome news!!!! Thanks for sharing...

Jenna

rachael67 responded:
Mark!

DH of BW! How very good to hear from you! Especially with such super news!!

Much congrats to both of you and may your good heath reports continue!

Thanks so much for sharing...As you well know, we do care about our Friends!

Blessings,
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

brcansur responded:
Mark,
Hello so nice to hear that your BW got such great news and it is always so nice to hear from our friends. Thank you so very much for that up date. Tell your BW just enjoy life go out and have fun each and everyday do anything her big beautiful heart wants to do all that matters right now is that she is here and she is doing well. We all know how she is feeling that new normal and not knowing what to do now that we are doing well again is a new thing. But we all get through that also it just takes some time but we do figure it out she will too. I just find myself enjoying all the little things so much more now. Like watching the sun come upin the morning and set at night. Watching the birds playing in the yard and in the trees or the wind in the trees it all means so much more now and looks so much better and relaxing to me. Life is better now and every second counts and means more to me so I enjoy every one of them and make them count I take more picture of me in them to pass on for those that will be here after me. That is one thing I didn't do before so just tell her enjoy life and everyday and everything in it. And for you just keep being you and enjoy it with her Have a great day angel hugs to you both Roberta,
Roberta

goodlook121 replied to brcansur's response:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

goodlook121 responded:

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

Helpful Tips

Alternative consumer self-test device for early detection of breast cancer?
This may be an interesting personalized alternative for early detection to then be verified through Breast MRI/Mammography: Eclipse, ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center