Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hello I am back Roberta
brcansur posted:
Hello I am sorry I have not been on due to storms a few weeks in a row and flooding in my area the phones being out I was not able to get on line. But I have finally got the phone issues fixed and am able to get on line and here i am. I hope every one is doing well and that there is no more rain because we really can't take any more flooding. My house is fine it was just the phone lines that got messed up but go a few blockes away or the house next door and they got water in the basements. I am at the top of the hill so I don't get much of the water it runs off my house and down hill. But then we also got that heatwave and now it has finally cooled off so that they could get everything cleaned up and all the phone lines up and working again. Mine would work for a day then go out again I don't know what they were doing up on the poles but they kept messing my line up for about 2 weeks. The last week I had no phone only my cell when it wanted to work because the towers were acting up due to the flooding also. Any way we are all doing good and back to normal now so I will be on line as long as nothing else goes wrong. Oh during all of this we decided to take a trip tyo a Aunts house for 3 days to get away from it all and had a great time at a farm with a petting zoo area for the kids Kaiden loved it and then we went to the lake and seen the light house and the beach oh and Kaiden got to see all the boats he loves them. So we did get to have some fun during all of this. You know in a way I didn't miss the phone only being able to go on line lol. Have a great night ladies will chat again soon angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

jenna291 responded:
HI Roberta,
Great to see you back, I missed you! What an ordeal you have been thru. This really has been a crazy summer. The weather patterns seems to be so damaging.
I am glad you had some fun thru the disaster, hopefully enjoyed some ice cream treats - lol.
take care -
Jenna

vajanie replied to jenna291's response:
Roberta,
I'll join with Jenna in welcoming you back. I was so hoping you weren't away with health issues, so good to know it was telephone lines, as aggravating as that is.

I agree it's been a weird summer, with the terrible flooding. We've now cooled down too, still some rain coming today and tomorrow. We live on a hill also, I think if we ever flooded the whole world would be in trouble. We've had garage flooding, just minor, but lots of flooding around us.

Hope you and Kaiden are well, we've missed you.

Janie

brcansur replied to jenna291's response:
Jenna,
Yes this has been a crazy summer oh and YES THERE WAS ICE CREAM LOL !!! You know I have to have my ice cream lol.. no matter what I will find a way to get me some ice cream lol. I had a coffee mocha shake after the farm we went to a nice book store and walked around in town for a while it was a very nice weekend. Hey it was a very hot day I needed something cold to drink and I wanted ice cream so I got both at the same time lol.
It was so nice to get away from it all and have some fun even though it was hot out we found something fun to do and there was a lot of shade at the farm and in town. Then by Sun it was cooler when we went to the lake and lighthouse. Then we headed back home in the afternoon because it was a 3 hour drive and stopping for dinner and all. I wanted to stay longer but Beth has work and Kaiden has daycare with all his buddies So we had to come home but we are thinking of our next raod trip maybe Boston and Salem in Sept. I love it around that time of year not to hot not to cold and so pretty. Then hit the outlet on the way home shopping ya lol. See I am doing just fine lol.
Now this week coming up I need to go to the farmers market and see if I can find you some of those sunflwoers and get some nice pictures of them all different colors and all. I hope she has some this year crossing my fingers. have a great weekend angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

brcansur replied to vajanie's response:
Janie,
hello and thank you for the great welcome back. No it wasn't any health issues this time thank god for that it was the phone plus a few days away having some fun. This summer sure has been a crazy one with the weather and all. I feel so bad for all that have had flooding and damage to their homes. I just want it to get back to how it used to be when the seasons changed slowly from one to the other we actually had fall, winter, spring and summer. This stuff is just crazy we never know what is going to happen. I say mother nature is getting very mad and letting us know we are doing bad things to her earth. We all need to stop and think do right to the planet we live on and it will do right to us. But I can go on and on about that and it will not change anything so I will stop now. I just hope something changes soon for all those children coming up behind us. I just want our babies to have a place to live that is safe and healthy. Hopefully so more rain for a while so my phone doesn't go back out and my computer will stop acting up. It is still acting funny off and on. It is doing a file check and disk check every time I turn it on and I don't know why. Sometimes it will come on after that and sometimes it wont. Today was a good day it came on lol.lol. I hope having the phone line out and what ever else was going on that it didn't mess my computer up that is something I don't need right now. So if I am not on for a few days that is why this things is acting up again and wont let me on line. Well I hope all is well for you and that you have a great weekend angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

jenna291 replied to brcansur's response:
Roberta,
I am so happy you are getting that ice cream "fix" this summer! I still haven't seen the cannoli from B & J's yet but always looking - LOL!
Computer problems can really be frustrating - my work one was really acting up this week. I had to re-enter my profile with our home office. This took 1 1/2 hours - UGGGHHH!

Well, thanks for keeping an eye out for colorful sunflowers! I have some big yellow ones on my kitchen table I got at a local farm this week. They look so cheerful and happy!

Well let's hope the storms are over now. It is raining in Boston but lightly. I can't believe how poorly my flowers did this year - either too hot or too rainy and they just didn't thrive like most years - boo hoo!!!!

enjoy your weekend coming up!!! Nothing much planned for me, which is just fine!

hugs,
Jenna

goodlook121 replied to jenna291's response:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

goodlook121 responded:

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

Helpful Tips

Radiation Burns
I had terrible burns over 2/3rds of my breast after 7 weeks of radiation & I was miserable. Here is what I did. The doctor told me to ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 18 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center