Concerning Email
cancer47 posted:
Who is this Jessica that posts to many replies that wants you to see our email and photo to??? Of course we breast cancer woman are to "smart" to reply to her:)

georgiagail responded:
It's SPAM. It's been reported.

rachael67 responded:
I have reported it time and time again! Remember the good-ole-days when our Mods would assist and watch over us and delete such nonsense? Well, I do hope whomever is in change now will eventually do something!!

Incidentally, it is not just our community that is being hit...Others report similar spam. etc....They also have not had much luck with any kind of help from the Powers-That-Be.

So, Gals...Please ignore such idiocy and simply tend to each other! Even if we can't get rid of them, we Warriors last longer!!

Blessings.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

georgiagail replied to rachael67's response:
Yes; this is very frustrating; and there seems to be quite a bit of this on WebMD lately.

Gail

jenna291 replied to georgiagail's response:
I really miss the moderators - what a shame that Web MD just doesn't seem to care anymore..... this is such an important forum for so many women. I hope they can do something about the spam.