Skip to content
what do i do?
mandycane07 posted:
body{font-family:Arial,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:10pt;margin:0;padding:.5em;} p{margin:0;border:0}i am 30 and i had a hysterectomy at age 26 due to cervical cancer,endometriosis and ovarian cysts.ifound three lumps on 1 breast a couple mths ago,my dr did an exam 2 wks ago she felt several more,i went for a mammogram and ultrasound.the tech asked if i was n pain i replied no,but my problem is 2 r tender 2 the touch.i am terrified an don't know if i should call the testing center n let them know or wait 4 my dr 2 see if i need further testing done.i need help figuring out my next move.please

rachael67 responded:
Being terrified is certainly not a nice neighborhood to stay in for any length of time. Do yourself a favor and contact your physician to see what he suggests. It's amazing how much more difficult we can make things when we use our imagination instead of finding out the facts.

Please know you will be in my thoughts that whatever the problem it proves to be non-serious!

Blessings.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

mandycane07 replied to rachael67's response:
hank you for your kind thoughts

jenna291 replied to mandycane07's response:
Hi, I agree with Rachael, please contact your doctor and see what he tells you to do next. I wish you well, let us know the results.
Jenna

Helpful Tips

Breast Cancer Survivor
I had breast cancer surgery on right side just below my breast 2.2 cm part since 2001. It also removed 21 nodes my armpit to protect cancer ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center