Skip to content
Left armpit pain
lolo71 posted:
I have had pain (from pressure) in my left armpit for about 10 weeks. I am a 6 year breast cancer survivor. I have seen my cancer doctor, she did a mammogram, ultrasound and mri, could not find anything. She sent me to my general doctor, who had know idea what it could be so she put me on antibiotics for 10 days. That did not help at all either. So my general doctor has sent me back to my cancer doctor who know is getting opinions from other doctors. She thought maybe it was a rupture in my implant, but I really don't see any change in how my breast looks. If it was an infection I would have thought it would have responded to the antibiotics. Now I am wondering if it is possible the imaging missed something? I have heard from other survivors that imaging missed cancer/lumps/etc. Anyone with any insight would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

Helpful Tips

Candle Lighting Site
I located the Candle site!! It was apparently removed by WebMD but we can still access it and make use of it for each of us and for all our ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center