Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
emergency room after math
lisa916 posted:
update im having some new images done at my doctors request due to back pane ive been having now after having chemo and radiation treatments little less than 3 months was my last treatment finding this new pane in my back has me worried because the type of cancer I having is (I.B.C.) very agresive and is in my bones as well and i have so many mixed feelings and wonders its unreal how ever constant pane makes it so real how ever back to new images ive had new M.R.I. other day and going for catscan in morning then ill be hearing my outcome of these images on if i will start chemo or radiation treatments once again and the side effects that go with treatment i just cant stand it im tired my body is tired my mind is so tired and that thought in the back of my mind that never seems to fail each and every day the question (is this whats going to take my life?) sounds so weak and that really isnt me ive always been a strong woman ....ill update when my results are in

jenna291 responded:
Hi Lisa,
I am so sorry for all your pain and that no one responded to you sooner. Many regulars don't post as often, but know that you are heard!
I can certainly relate to all the chemo pain, especially from taxol. It lasted for several months after treatment, but things DO get better.
Do you have a good support system? I hope there are family members and friends who can help you out.
I know it is tiring and frustrating, but you have to stay strong!
Please let us know what happened with your tests.

You will be in my prayers for good results.

Jenna

gracecaine responded:
I agree with Jenna, try to stay strong. What I was told and I say to you, try to stay positive and don't focus as much on the moment but on the future.

One of the best things someone told me to do was to plan ahead.. never say "if I am around next month" or anything like that. Make plans.. schedule a summer vacation, make plans to see a movie that's coming out next month. Feel and know that you will get past this hurdle and have an exciting summer/fall/winter coming up.

Your results will be good and you will beat this horrible disease. It is no longer a death sentence.

jenna291 replied to gracecaine's response:
Well said Grace and oh so true!
Jenna

stellagonzalez responded:
Hi Lisa, you have come out as a very strong girl, I am so proud of you that you have properly deal with the pain. I just hope good luck for your future.

Helpful Tips

Radiation Burns
I had terrible burns over 2/3rds of my breast after 7 weeks of radiation & I was miserable. Here is what I did. The doctor told me to ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 18 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center