Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Another Scan
mark918 posted:
Thursday is the date of "BW's" next PTScan and then Next Tuesday she has an appointment with the oncologist to she where she is at and what is in store for the immediate future.

rachael67 responded:
She is definitely in my thoughts! Please keep us posted.

Blessings.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

jenna291 replied to rachael67's response:
Hi Mark,
What a long road you all have had... lots of bumps.
Sending you well wishes and prayers. Please let us know how she does.
blessings,
Jenna

mark918 responded:
The results of the scan are in and it wasn't good. Her oncologist said there was a few area's of improvement but mostly there was an increase in affected areas and more growth in unaffected areas. They also did blood work and found her magnesium is still low so they are giving her an infusion tomorrow and then sending a script to our pharmacy for oral medication.
They are also starting her on a new chemo sometime next week. It is called Kadcyla.

That's all I have for now.

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center