Skip to content
Seed type lump in my breast
marie0438 posted:
I am posting here because I could not get a Dr. Appt for a few weeks and my mind is going crazy.

I have always had cysistic breasts. I had an ultrasound 8 months ago because I felt large masses in my breasts and it worried me. They said they did not see any cancerous activity, but I do have very dense breasts.

Yesterday evening, I was getting undressed and noticed a feeling in my right breasts, on the lower right left side that I had not ever noticed before. After feeling it, I noticed it felt very different than the cysts in my breast. It is as hard as a marble and shaped like a seed. It is roughly the length of a dime and the width of a m&m. (trying to describe it properly). It does not move, and there is no pain. It feels like it is connected on its side as it is thinner on the side pointing outward. The past three weeks I have been suddenly extremely fatique to the point that I have a hard time staying awake at work. Doesn't matter how much sleep I get at night, I am never rested. This is not common for me.

I am 29 years old, never have had children, breast cancer doesn't run in my family at all.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

atti_editor responded:
Hi marie0438,

The most important thing to do when you find a breast abnormality is to call your physician for an evaluation, so you have taken all of the right steps. Were you able to get in for an appointment since posting this? I hope that you are doing well and that everything checked out.

Best wishes,
Atti

Helpful Tips

Candle Lighting Site
I located the Candle site!! It was apparently removed by WebMD but we can still access it and make use of it for each of us and for all our ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center