Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Here comes the spam again
jenna291 posted:
I guess this once wonderful site for women or men in need of advice or just to vent and exchange experiences with their breast cancer is a thing of the past.
It saddens me that so many people left this site who used it as a support group.
I am sorry that web md did not feel it important enough to keep a regular moderator on it and engage people in important or just plain fun discussion.
I don't see it changing, the spam disappears for a short time then comes back which keeps good people in need of help from posting.
I sadly barely check in here myself anymore.
To Rachel and all the others who still check in on occasion that I have had the pleasure of getting to know, I wish you all well and send many blessing your way.
Jenna

rachael67 responded:
Oh, Jenna! It breaks my heart to hear another of our members speak of the loss we, as a community, have suffered through the neglect and disregard of WebMD!! I can fully appreciate how you feel...And so can the all too many former members who finally just gave up that there would ever be a return to what we once shared through our F2F group!

However, please continue to pop in from time to time to see if there is someone as in need as so many of us were when we came to WebMD and found support and answers and even laughter! I hate the idea that anyone is just hanging out with no one responding or offering a hand to hold! If some of the oldies such as you and I (I being MUCH more "oldie"!!) check in and when needed assist these newbies, there may yet be a few folks occasionally less stressed. It's all we can do!

Blessings to you, and may whatever path you take be one of joy and good health!!

Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

jenna291 replied to rachael67's response:
Hi Rachael,
I will continue to pop in from time to time to see if I can help in any way possible, but I am so disheartened that this medical website puts no effort into keeping this site clean and monitored. How much was saved but getting rid of moderators? Seriously??! We had a lot of laughs and great discussions here. I hope we have helped comfort others and also given some useful advice. I know I have received good advice and great ideas from former members.
Blessings to you as well and who knows, maybe things will someday improve here. Being optimistic is partly what got me thru this disease!!!
Jenna
xo

Helpful Tips

What Is The Pink Bus???
One of our great resources is our famous PINK BUS! Some of you are familiar with her. Others may need a little introduction so I went back ... More
Was this Helpful?
60 of 75 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center