Vaginal Discharge after arimidex
laur1234 posted:
Is it common to start having a mild vaginal discharge after stopping Arimidex? During the 5 years that I took Arimidex, I never had any vaginal discharge. Within 5 months of stopping it, I have started having a discharge. Has anyone else had this happen?

angel17941947 responded:
I assume you know that it needs to be checked out. I took Arimidex for 5 years also and I have a discharge sometimes too. Sometimes it is bad and I will go and buy a yeast infection kit and then it will go away on its on. I keep it on hand and I am sure that I have used this without a yeast infection. They now make a kit that will tell you if you have a yeast infection. I haven't bought one as yet but I just can't tell when it is or when it isn't. It is aggravating to say the least. Good Luck and prayers.

Pat

DiKay1024 responded:
How interesting! I'm finishing up my 5 years of Arimidex this week, and will be on the look out for any discharge. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Blessings, Di

gredinardo responded:
I have been on Arimidex or 4 years and 8 months and have recently notice a small brown discharge, not to mention my very panful knees. Am seeing an orthopedic surgeon nexxt month. I want to go off this med, but I am afraid. Does all this sound familar?