Skip to content

Announcements

Please drop by and visit at the Breast Cancer Friend to Friend and Pinkie Central.
Thanks.
sams_mom2 posted:
Looks like I posted to the wrong board last night about my friend Beth. I didn't know that there was a board dedicated to Pinkie Central! Thanks to those who responded. Beth ended up having some microcalcifications which were biopsied so now we are in the waiting game. Though my diagnosis was almost 8 years ago, the memories are still raw and it was tough going for both of us as we were there for more than 4 hours.

I am hopeful that it is nothing. After all, our little club does not need any more members.

Thanks again. Now that I have my password figured out I will try to pop in more often.

Hugs,

Jennifer

rachael67 responded:
Beth remains in our thoughts...may she get good biopsy results!

And how wonderful to know you might "pop" in more often!
Come to either or both communities. I know the newbies could use your advice and experiences, and us oldies could use that as well as your smiling face!:0

Blessings.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

sams_mom2 responded:
She's fine! Thank you guys so much. I am much relieved.

rachael67 replied to sams_mom2's response:
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give her our congratulations...and celebrate for us as well!

Blessings.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Before I ever had my first mammogram, I was diagnosed at age 36 with IBC in July 1993. Well, 4 months of chemo, a modified radical with 30 nodes remov...More

Helpful Tips

What Is The Pink Bus???
One of our great resources is our famous PINK BUS! Some of you are familiar with her. Others may need a little introduction so I went back ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 34 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.