Skip to content

Announcements

Please drop by and visit at the Breast Cancer Friend to Friend and Pinkie Central.
Hot Flashes
hihelenehere posted:
After years of suffering I have finally found an item that is worth its weight in gold. If you havent heard about "Misty Mate" please know that is works. I have the 16 oz. held hand one and although I paid through the nose for it, you can get them on line, at a more reasonable price. Actually, was in Fl. this winter and sitting out in hot sun on a patio in St. Pete's..all of a sudden this beautiful mist appeared and upon looking there were 4 posts, way up high, with the mists...it was heaven
Prayers for JD Rachael from me. I hope all is going well with him.
I dont post often, but just needed to post about my misty mate LOL.
I should mention, I am again, 4 years out, this time with br ca...and doing ok...and not worried about the heat this summer, for sure. I must sound like a commercial. LOL.
Have a good summer.
Helene.

rachael67 responded:
Hi, Helene! At first read I couldn't understand what the blazes you were speaking about! It sounded kinda spiritual!! However, if I am right, it is one of the water sprays that have brought you some welcome relief from the heat and hot flashes? Allelulia!! (See, I can go spiritual too! )

Yes, we continue to send goo wishes to Jaydee, but thus far I've not heaerd how he is doing. Will share when I do!

Take care of yourself...and come back often...with or without product endorsements!

Blessings.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 63 years old. I have had many cyst's removed thru the years. In Dec. of 2010 after having an mammogram I knew I was in trouble. My sister ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!