Skip to content

Announcements

Please drop by and visit at the Breast Cancer Friend to Friend and Pinkie Central.
Hot Flashes
hihelenehere posted:
After years of suffering I have finally found an item that is worth its weight in gold. If you havent heard about "Misty Mate" please know that is works. I have the 16 oz. held hand one and although I paid through the nose for it, you can get them on line, at a more reasonable price. Actually, was in Fl. this winter and sitting out in hot sun on a patio in St. Pete's..all of a sudden this beautiful mist appeared and upon looking there were 4 posts, way up high, with the mists...it was heaven
Prayers for JD Rachael from me. I hope all is going well with him.
I dont post often, but just needed to post about my misty mate LOL.
I should mention, I am again, 4 years out, this time with br ca...and doing ok...and not worried about the heat this summer, for sure. I must sound like a commercial. LOL.
Have a good summer.
Helene.

rachael67 responded:
Hi, Helene! At first read I couldn't understand what the blazes you were speaking about! It sounded kinda spiritual!! However, if I am right, it is one of the water sprays that have brought you some welcome relief from the heat and hot flashes? Allelulia!! (See, I can go spiritual too! )

Yes, we continue to send goo wishes to Jaydee, but thus far I've not heaerd how he is doing. Will share when I do!

Take care of yourself...and come back often...with or without product endorsements!

Blessings.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed Dec 2003 with IDC, 1.5x2cm tumor, er/pr+, her2- at age 55, postmenopausal. I had lumpectomy, sentinel node biopsy (1 of 6 nodes positi...More

Helpful Tips

What Is The Pink Bus???
One of our great resources is our famous PINK BUS! Some of you are familiar with her. Others may need a little introduction so I went back ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 34 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.