Skip to content

Announcements

Please drop by and visit at the Breast Cancer Friend to Friend and Pinkie Central.
A Little Reminder
rachael67 posted:
I am hearing troubling news that our members Melissa (Lizzardlee) and Jan (luckysmom) are facing some serious challenges right now. Please keep them and their loved ones in your prayers...

Blessings Friends.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly!  
Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

jaydbraz responded:
Please remember Melissa and Jan in your thoughts and prayers. Melissa has been sent home and Jan is looking for trials in her state. Bless you both.

rachael67 responded:
Add Nan (PinkLady) to the prayer circle as well. She is beginning another round of surgeries, treatments, etc. Her attitude is great but one can always use the special thoughts of Friends!

Reminder: The candel site is still there for those interested.

Blessings.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Before I ever had my first mammogram, I was diagnosed at age 36 with IBC in July 1993. Well, 4 months of chemo, a modified radical with 30 nodes remov...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.