Skip to content

Announcements

Please drop by and visit at the Breast Cancer Friend to Friend and Pinkie Central.
Remembering Terri (pvb1mom)
sams_mom2 posted:
When I went for my annual mammogram yesterday, a reminder popped up on my phone about Terri. She was such an amazing woman, I wanted to take a moment to remember her. I'm not sure whether Terri's family still comes here but if you do, please know that you are in my thoughts today.

Jennifer

rachael67 responded:
Jennifer, what a nice reminder. Many of us still think of Terri and miss her optimistic attitude. Even in the most stresssful periods for her, she would interject a delicious sense of humor and faith. She truly blessed many of us.

Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was first diagnosed with BC in May 1999 at the age of 48. It was infiltrating lobular and ER+. Grade 3. It was diagnosed in England. They didn't...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.