Skip to content

Announcements

Please drop by and visit at the Breast Cancer Friend to Friend and Pinkie Central.
A Friend Can Use Your Good Thoughts
rachael67 posted:
A friend of mine has had a couple of very difficult years recently. His challenges began with prostrate cancer. Then he had to deal with a heart valve replacement, followed by a pacemaker and a defibrilator implant. Tomorrow he faces surgery for cancer of the tongue. As you can imagine, this has been a very long and difficult journey for him, not to mention his poor wife and family.

So, if you have a few extra prayers or good vibes, they all certainly could use it. And I thank you for it!

Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly!  
Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

jaydbraz responded:
Rachael, so sorry to hear of your friends problems. Will remember him in my thoughts and prayers that all will be better soon.
We have a choir member just recently went to Mayo Clinic for a intestionel(sp) procedure only to have a slight stoke and heart attack and had to return home to Missouri. It took almost 2 years to find his intestine problem and now this.

rachael67 replied to jaydbraz's response:
Thanks for the prayers, JD...Sorry to hear, however, that your choir member is dealing with all this at once! He is in my thoughts.

Take care, Friend.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

0910faith responded:
Rachael,
I am truly sorry to hear of the most recent and previous
challenges of your friend. I will say some extra prayers
for him as he faces this very tough surgery. No doubt
his journey will be very tough. My first husband died
from cancer when he ignored a lesion on his tongue.
It was a very tough surgery. I hope your friend has
a better outcome.
My thoughts to him and his family
hugs
faith
faith 0910

rachael67 responded:
A change of plans...

His surgery was postponed from the 2nd to the 6th (today)...So please sends tons of of prayers his way today!

Thanks all
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

rachael67 replied to rachael67's response:
Latest news on my friend...Apparently the surgery, etc. has gone very much better than anyone could dream! He might even be coming home in the next few days. MUCH different than was anticipated. YEA!!!!!!!

Thanks for all your good wishes...They worked!

Blessings and gratitude.
Rachael

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 63 years old. I have had many cyst's removed thru the years. In Dec. of 2010 after having an mammogram I knew I was in trouble. My sister ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.