Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please drop by and visit at the Breast Cancer Friend to Friend and Pinkie Central.
Asking for prayers again
sams_mom2 posted:
I hope everyone is well. It seems like this is going to be a busy year for me asking for prayers. I apologize for not being around much and then making requests.

My friend who was diagnosed 9 1/2 years ago in her early 30s is now dealing with the beast again. I don't have tons of info and am certain it was early as it was found on MRI but it just sucks for her as she was just about to reach that 10 year mark.

Please keep her in your prayers. I thank you so much.

Jennifer

rachael67 responded:
Jennifer, don't apologize for not being around and then asking for prayers! How wonderful when our members' lives are filled with things besides cancer! And how right that you know we are here when you need good thoughts!

Will hold your friend in my heart and will light a candle for her as well. Please let us know how she is doing.

blessings.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Seven years ago I was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. I knew I had cancer for quite a while before I went to the doctor. I was waiting for long...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.