Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please drop by and visit at the Breast Cancer Friend to Friend and Pinkie Central.
Will Be AOL ...
rachael67 posted:
...for a short time. This week will be gong to Maine to "visit" some lobsters! Will also have a chance to vist a dear friend...all in all, am looking forward to it.

However, it may mean that I will seldom be able to check in ...Hope all stay well in my absence...and Jaydee, for heaven's sake, BEHAVE!!

Blessings all.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly!  
Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

0910faith responded:
Rachael,
I hope you have a much needed vacation
and really good visit with your dear friend.
And you get to eat a lot of lobster
I'll be thinking about you.
love n hugs
faith
faith 0910

jaydbraz replied to 0910faith's response:
I can't behave, that's my middle name. Enjoy your lobsters and a visit with your friend, no one is more deserving. Happy trails as Roy Rogers used to sing.

rachael67 replied to jaydbraz's response:
Do you know what I just realized I did?????? Look at my subject line! I have been so influenced by this new techno world that I didn't write AWOL ...which is what I meant "Absence Without Leave"! But I wrote AOL!!!!!!
I am so embarassed!

Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

jaydbraz replied to rachael67's response:
Dont worry, we all knew what you meant...enjoy your time off, never be embarrassed with your friends.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I guess I never told my story. In Aug 1010 I found two lumps about 2" from my nipple of my right breast. I called to make an appointment for a M...More

Helpful Tips

Co Pay Help for medications/drugs
Hi, I saw this on here and wanted to share one that I was able to use. The social worker at the oncologist office helped me with this. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 17 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.