Skip to content

Announcements

Please drop by and visit at the Breast Cancer Friend to Friend and Pinkie Central.
Miark's daughter Amanda
jaydbraz posted:
FYI, I was on facebooking and saw Miarka was on chat and it was her daughter Amanda. She said she was with her mother several years ago and remembered meeting many of you. I told her I woukd post on WebMd.

rachael67 responded:
Glad you were able to touch base with Miarka's daughter. Thanks, too, for the call.

I posted here as well as on the main BC Community. Also lit a candle.

I realized that it had been about a year or so since Miarka last posted. So very sad.

Blessings.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly!
Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

rachael67 replied to rachael67's response:
Incidentally, my "profile pic" is my new dog, Harry From Da Bronx...Lest anyone get confused that I have changed with the full moon!!

Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly!
Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

jaydbraz replied to rachael67's response:
Wow, you had me worried, wish I could find a pic of 'Errol Flynn' from years ago-------I would use that,,,,,,but Al Capone would fit me better.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Seven years ago I was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer. I knew I had cancer for quite a while before I went to the doctor. I was waiting for long...More

Helpful Tips

Co Pay Help for medications/drugs
Hi, I saw this on here and wanted to share one that I was able to use. The social worker at the oncologist office helped me with this. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 17 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.