Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please drop by and visit at the Breast Cancer Friend to Friend and Pinkie Central.
F2F Memorial List...November 2011
Rachael67 posted:
In many faiths the month of November is a time for reflection and realling those who have shared our paths in life. Though gone, they remain very much a part of each of us. Here on F2F/Breast Cancer Community we have walked beside many such individuals. What they have left in the vacuum of their silence is much wisdom, courage, laughter and love.

In keeping with this sentiment, I list here alphabetically many of those "Friends" we have lost in recent years. (If I have overlooked anyone, please add their names/signatures in a reply.)

FALLEN WARRIORS:

Alice(Gordy's wife)
Amy, Jean's (bonnets) daughter
Bev (happyinmouseland)
Claudine (wildblue)
Denise (countrygal777)
KC Cyclist
Karen (KQT)
Kirsti (MadameK)
Laura (sukeybee)
Maura's (pbbun21) Mom
Melanie (melmel)
Miarka
Michele (shell55803)
Mildred (Jaydee's wife)
Patty (disneygirl)
Robin (purplewheels)
Sue (mersic7)
Terri (pvb31mom)

Blessings and peace.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly!
Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

jaydbraz responded:
Thanks Rachael for this gentle reminder. I miss Mildred everyday and remember the wonderful days we spent together.
I have a birthday next week, 16th and I always miss her more on those special days.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Before I ever had my first mammogram, I was diagnosed at age 36 with IBC in July 1993. Well, 4 months of chemo, a modified radical with 30 nodes remov...More

Helpful Tips

Co Pay Help for medications/drugs
Hi, I saw this on here and wanted to share one that I was able to use. The social worker at the oncologist office helped me with this. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 17 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.