Skip to content

Announcements

Please drop by and visit at the Breast Cancer Friend to Friend and Pinkie Central.
Checking In!
TxCycleGal2 posted:
Hiya Sistahs and Brother JD!

We are still living and loving the full-time RV life, in New Jersey for a little over a year as an on-site security team. Life is good!

Last year I became an American Heart Association CPR Instructor and have been having a great time sharing CPR skills. Still blogging, my latest insanity is to participate in the A-to-Z Blogging Challenge going on this month. Drop over to my blog at Phoenix Once Again to see me stagger my way through the alphabet through April. The letter C will be about cancer and my views/experiences as a survivor.

In addition to all THAT, I'm diving into the world of Web design and social media management, having been asked by the owner of the rigging and demolition company here to put in place a program for him.

I have been on Facebook quite a while, reuniting with high school friends, work friends and so many others from days gone by. What a hoot! Feel free to look me up there if you wish.

Although I am not around here too often these days, I do consider myself a survivor and an advocate and supporter of those going through the cancer experience.

I think of the ones here I know by name and the ones I may not have met who have joined the Sisterhood. I wish you all more good days than not, peace, strength, love, light and laughter.

Love and gentle hugs to all,
Betty
Catch up with our adventures on the road at http://phoenixonceagain.blogspot.com

jaydbraz responded:
Glad you and Dave are enjoying the camping life. So good to see you both in Texas and then in Missouri.
Enjoy 2012, spent January 2012 in Fort Myers, Fl at Woodsmoke Campgrounds.If you are down that way, drop in and say J.D. sent you.

rachael67 responded:
Hey, Betty!!

So good to hear from you again...Your voice is missed!!

Glad you are staying out of trouble..Or that it is avoiding you...Either way is good!

You blog and work with the AHA seems to fill your time doing so much good and sharing the journey. I, too, am on Facebook...will look for you! (Last name???)

Thanks for dropping in (Do it more often, Lady!!), and for the continued support and good thoughts!

Continued good adventures! And many blessings.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly!
Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

TxCycleGal2 replied to rachael67's response:
Rachael!

Hiya Sistah! Last name is Barnes, so tag me up on FB.

That goes for any of you other sisters out there. Look me up on FB and let's be friends!

Cheers!
Catch up with our adventures on the road at http://phoenixonceagain.blogspot.com

rachael67 replied to TxCycleGal2's response:
Will do!

Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly!
Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was dx'd with DCIS and invasive DCIS in April, 1997. It was Stage II due to the size of my tumor which was 4.2 cm. I underwent a mod radical mas...More

Helpful Tips

What Is The Pink Bus???
One of our great resources is our famous PINK BUS! Some of you are familiar with her. Others may need a little introduction so I went back ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 34 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.