Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please drop by and visit at the Breast Cancer Friend to Friend and Pinkie Central.
Any of the old SHN breast cancer survivors here?
LizWisconsin posted:
My name is Liz and I used to always come the breast cancer boards years ago. I haven't been here for a long time. I live in Wisconsin. I can't remember everyone's name. Thanks to "Rachael" I was directed to this board. It's been almost 16 years since my diaganosis. So far so good. I had a right mastectomy. I remember Melissa and I remember "Barb" I think she lived in Tennessee. At first I was thinking Missouri, but now that I think about it, it was Tennessee, near Memphis maybe? I remember a gal that lived in Wisconsin, in Rhinelander and she worked at a highway shop or something, like where my husband works as a heavy equipment operator (drives the big snow plow trucks, etc). I remember there being a gal from Switzerland. All kinds of neat women. They would all meet every year in one of the cities or towns that one of them were from. I never attended, but loved hearing from the ones who did. I would love to reconnect to see how everyone has been doing. I know you are all still out there. I pray that you all are doing fine. Take care. And send me a message if you remember me. Back then I had blonde hair too....now my hair is more natural Not sure if we shared pictures or not. It was before Facebook

Liz

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was first diagnosed with BC in May 1999 at the age of 48. It was infiltrating lobular and ER+. Grade 3. It was diagnosed in England. They didn't...More

Helpful Tips

What Is The Pink Bus???
One of our great resources is our famous PINK BUS! Some of you are familiar with her. Others may need a little introduction so I went back ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 34 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.