Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please drop by and visit at the Breast Cancer Friend to Friend and Pinkie Central.
Long time away.
Breezy1965 posted:
I have been away from here for a long time. Facebook took over. I just took my last zoladex shot today because my insurance will no longer pay for it. Have to wait until May 20th to find out if I've reached full menopause, if not they will have to see if there is something else I can do that my insurance will cover. If not in full menopause then I can't take arimadex and won't have any sort of treatment. Kind of have mixed feelings about all of this. I am almost 8 years out. Took tamoxifen for almost 5 years before finding out my body wasn't metobalizing it. Had to stop it and start the shots to shut my ovaries down so I could take the arimadex, now may not be able to take it either. Anyone been on zoladex and then stopped it that can give me some details, like will my period return? And if so when? I am 47 now was 39 when I was diagnosed. Thanks. I've missed you all.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am now heading towards my 58th year and have a fantastic husband and 3 wonderful daughters. I had thyroid cancer in 1985 which had spread through my...More

Helpful Tips

What Is The Pink Bus???
One of our great resources is our famous PINK BUS! Some of you are familiar with her. Others may need a little introduction so I went back ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 34 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.