Skip to content

Announcements

Please drop by and visit at the Breast Cancer Friend to Friend and Pinkie Central.
Stage 4 14 year Survivor 4 year Bone Mets survivor
Ann19601960 posted:
Hi Angels out there! I haven't been on the board in a long time. I'm lost for a while but found my way back here. I am on my 4th year bone mets and have a lupron infusion and on Femara. I am on disability but have been working part time to remain in my home. I have a 19 year old that still is with me. I am renting a home and have been here since I became ill again in 2009. These shots are making me more tired and I think I will probably cut down if not stop working soon. My dr does not know I am working. I cannot survive on my disability alone. It covers most of my bills. I know I need to move into another home because it takes up most of my disabilty. I am wondering if there is any organization that helps women like us help pay their rent? It is very hard as I am sure all of you know. I don't think I am mentally there to move all my things.....I just can't right now. Anyone have any ideas or know what other options i have. Bless you all

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was dx'd with DCIS and invasive DCIS in April, 1997. It was Stage II due to the size of my tumor which was 4.2 cm. I underwent a mod radical mas...More

Helpful Tips

Co Pay Help for medications/drugs
Hi, I saw this on here and wanted to share one that I was able to use. The social worker at the oncologist office helped me with this. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 17 found this helpful