Skip to content

Announcements

Please drop by and visit at the Breast Cancer Friend to Friend and Pinkie Central.
Stage 4 14 year Survivor 4 year Bone Mets survivor
Ann19601960 posted:
Hi Angels out there! I haven't been on the board in a long time. I'm lost for a while but found my way back here. I am on my 4th year bone mets and have a lupron infusion and on Femara. I am on disability but have been working part time to remain in my home. I have a 19 year old that still is with me. I am renting a home and have been here since I became ill again in 2009. These shots are making me more tired and I think I will probably cut down if not stop working soon. My dr does not know I am working. I cannot survive on my disability alone. It covers most of my bills. I know I need to move into another home because it takes up most of my disabilty. I am wondering if there is any organization that helps women like us help pay their rent? It is very hard as I am sure all of you know. I don't think I am mentally there to move all my things.....I just can't right now. Anyone have any ideas or know what other options i have. Bless you all

Spotlight: Member Stories

About Me My name is Bonnie and I'm 69. I was dx on Aug. 7, 2006 with Stage 1, Grade 3 IDC after having a core needle biopsy. I am Triple Negative....More

Helpful Tips

Co Pay Help for medications/drugs
Hi, I saw this on here and wanted to share one that I was able to use. The social worker at the oncologist office helped me with this. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 17 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.