Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Please drop by and visit at the Breast Cancer Friend to Friend and Pinkie Central.
    Stage 4 14 year Survivor 4 year Bone Mets survivor
    Ann19601960 posted:
    Hi Angels out there! I haven't been on the board in a long time. I'm lost for a while but found my way back here. I am on my 4th year bone mets and have a lupron infusion and on Femara. I am on disability but have been working part time to remain in my home. I have a 19 year old that still is with me. I am renting a home and have been here since I became ill again in 2009. These shots are making me more tired and I think I will probably cut down if not stop working soon. My dr does not know I am working. I cannot survive on my disability alone. It covers most of my bills. I know I need to move into another home because it takes up most of my disabilty. I am wondering if there is any organization that helps women like us help pay their rent? It is very hard as I am sure all of you know. I don't think I am mentally there to move all my things.....I just can't right now. Anyone have any ideas or know what other options i have. Bless you all

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 54, I have 2 children and 2 grand children. I live in WI. Health issues : Lupus anticoagulant w/antiphospholipid syndrome, Raynauds phenomen...More

Helpful Tips

Co Pay Help for medications/drugs
    Hi, I saw this on here and wanted to share one that I was able to use. The social worker at the oncologist office helped me with this. It ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    9 of 17 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.