Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please drop by and visit at the Breast Cancer Friend to Friend and Pinkie Central.
Double Message
KLMullan posted:
Thank you. That is a well-reasoned direction. I am currently looking for a breast care center in the area. If anyone is aware of a Center of Excellence for Women's breast illnesses, would greatly appreciate the information. I am right on the Savannah/South Carolina border, right on the coast, but willing to travel.

rachael67 responded:
May I suggest that you also post on the main BC community as it is generally more active and you might be able to touch base with someone with that information more quickly? Click on this site:

Breast Cancer Community

You will be in my thoughts.

Blessings.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly!
Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

KLMullan replied to rachael67's response:
Great thanks. Am new to this and appreciate any guidance.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi .I am 56 y.o. and recently dx with dcis.-LBreast.I know I am not alone.I would like to hear from others and their experiences and if you would have...More

Helpful Tips

What Is The Pink Bus???
One of our great resources is our famous PINK BUS! Some of you are familiar with her. Others may need a little introduction so I went back ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 34 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.