Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please drop by and visit at the Breast Cancer Friend to Friend and Pinkie Central.
Seven Years Later
ET_Dave posted:
A lot has happen since my first wife, Terri L. Gray, passed away on this date seven years ago. By now I suppose many changes have occurred here at F2F since she used to a big part of this community. I know she loved you all and cared so much about the friends here. To all who knew Terri, they saw her as an inspiration. I have no idea if any of her old friends are still here in this wonderful community. For those who don't know Terri, she wrote her story and you can learn more about it by visiting our original family website that I keep as a memorial.

For the husbands that currently support your wife battling cancer, hang in there, love her and be there for her every day. There is hope!

For those husbands who, like me, have lost the love of their life, I understand the pain you are or have gone through. Over time the pain lessens and you reach a point that you enjoy the beautiful memories you shared with her and celebrate her life.

For me, life has moved on and last week I celebrated my fourth wedding anniversary with Amy. We have been traveling full-time in an RV for over three years and enjoy it very much.

"The past is history, the future is a mystery, but the present is a gift! Enjoy today." Terri L. Gray

rachael67 responded:
Dave, so good to hear from you once again! How wonderful that you have found a way through all that you and Terri endured, and while continuing to keep her memory and ideals alive, have been able to find your way along another path which we all pray is filling your life with new meaning and new joys! A tribute to both you and to Terri!

Sadly, WebMD is no longer the haven for most of us which it once was...The new administration is rather unsupportive in many ways. Few come here now and seldom is it one of the "old gang."

However...please know that we have established a forum on Facebook (Pinkie and Friends) thanks to Betty Barnes. And just yesterday there were posts for many, many old members recalling the times and and joys and inspirations which Terri offered to all of us. She and you were remembered most fondly and lovingly!

I know some are on Facebook with you and reported seeing your post. For those who did not, I will alert them to this post of yours so that they may come and "visit"!

May you continue to be strengthened by Terri's memory and share new delights with Amy. We hold you warmly in our hearts!

Blessings,
Rachael (aka Emily)
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly!
Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

ET_Dave replied to rachael67's response:
Thank you Rachael. I did a quick search for the Facebook page you mentioned but didn't find the right one. Consider sending a private message with the direct link.

ET_Dave replied to ET_Dave's response:
Well, I now see that it appears a private message can't be sent on here. Send it to my email shown on my website's contacts page.

rachael67 replied to ET_Dave's response:
David, I posted your message from here on the Facebook page. Whether we can get you on the Pinkie site, may be problematic, but I think if we work at it, it will happen.

Right now I will try adding you by your email address. If that doesn't work in a day or so, I'll try another avenue.

Think positive and we'll do it, OKay?!

Rachael (aka Emily)
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly!
Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi .I am 56 y.o. and recently dx with dcis.-LBreast.I know I am not alone.I would like to hear from others and their experiences and if you would have...More

Helpful Tips

What Is The Pink Bus???
One of our great resources is our famous PINK BUS! Some of you are familiar with her. Others may need a little introduction so I went back ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 34 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.