Estrogen and BF'ding
JessHeath posted:
I am exclusively BF'ding and having some pain and dryness with sex so MD put me on premain which is an estrogen cream I apply 1x a day. Will that affect my BM supply?

kfitz responded:
You can see Premarin under estradiol in the link below and it can affect milk supply, but it is deemed moderately safe, but I believe that is by mouth so maybe the risk is less when used vaginally.

http://www.kellymom.com/health/meds/aap-approved-meds.html#Hormones

JessHeath replied to kfitz's response:
Thanks! Great link!

keepitsafe replied to JessHeath's response:

Hi,

"Really we have not met before. But I have something very important to discuss with you. I have been searching for the real relative of my client who died as a result of cancer for many years now. Thank God I have finally found you. Please I want you to contact me through my private e-mail address so that I will explain everything in details...
Here is my e-mail :{ thomashubertsadvisors@gmail.com}

I would be waiting to read from you.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,"

Huberts.

keepitsafe replied to JessHeath's response:

Hi,

"Really we have not met before. But I have something very important to discuss with you. I have been searching for the real relative of my client who died as a result of cancer for many years now. Thank God I have finally found you. Please I want you to contact me through my private e-mail address so that I will explain everything in details...
Here is my e-mail :{ thomashubertsadvisors@gmail.com}

I would be waiting to read from you.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,"

Huberts.