Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Made it!!!
UKbluegirl2 posted:
Ladies,

I made it to the 1YO mark while working FT and with two other children! DD will be 1YO next Monday and I have a freezer full of milk. So I'm dropping down to one session a day this week and none next week. I'm sad but proud of myself too. This is my 3rd baby and I did not make it this long with my other two. My baby has had NO formula (I'm a cow - LOL)!

Good luck to all you other great mommies!! Thanks for all your support. I'm gone for now, but I'll be back!

Brubee responded:
Way to go! To have so much on your plate and still devote the time to pump and nurse is totally awesome! You rock Momma!

ntherelng replied to Brubee's response:
CONGRATS! That is awesome! Way to goooo!
Renee (37) DH (43) DS1 10/01/08 EBF 9 mos. DS2 06/20/10 6lb. 19 1/2 and so beautiful!

Emma_WebMD_Staff responded:
Congrats, that is a really great accomplishment! You really should pat yourself on the back.

Congrats and thanks for all the encouragement to other moms!
Emma

Spotlight: Member Stories

I married my best friend in May of 2008, although we lived across the street from each other since the 6th grade, we never talked till after high scho...More

Helpful Tips

New Breastfeeding Pad - EpiBi Nursing Pads
Hello all, My aunt has developed a new innovative nursing pad that is currently available, and I just wanted to share it with you. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.