Skip to content
Funny BF dream (just sharing)
Wendy12345678 posted:
So I had a dream that in retrospect is pretty funny, I think. So I'm going to share hoping its as amuzing as I thought! I was super tired, and was feeding my 6 week old in the wee hours of the morning in my bed. I fell half asleep while I was feeding him, but he had a little gas and would pull off and latch on over and over for a few minutes. While I was out and he was doing that I dreamnt that I was a chef, and no one liked my food! Everyone kept trying then rejecting everything I made. I was so disappointed no one liked my food. I'm just happy I was a chef in the dream and not a cow LOL.

HaveFaith1224 responded:
lol guess the crazy dreams continue after pregnancy! I've been so tired from feeding my little one every 2 - 3 hours that I don't remember any of my dreams these days! Thanks for sharing!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Laramie, I'm 27 and live in Rochester, NY. I'm happily married to my wonderful husband and I'm a SAHM to our two children. Aust...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.